Senior Marketing Automation Executive
Location: I-Hub White City, London
We are reinventing B2B media and events, committed to connecting buyers and sellers in B2B markets globally. Our people, technology led approach and our commitment to innovation set us apart.
Staying up to date in a fast changing industry is a major challenge for professional executives. We develop smart ways to curate and create content that cuts through the noise and captures the attention of busy executives to help them succeed in their roles.
In turn, we offer content marketing solutions to suppliers that want to influence these communities, a cost-effective, reliable, scalable source of qualified leads. We aim to become a long term, retained partner with leading suppliers in each of our markets.
Our point of difference is that we use a proprietary technology stack to track engagement online which allows us to offer personalized experiences to professionals, which leads to higher engagement online. Our technology also allows us to nurture leads until they are marketing qualified, ready for an introduction to an appropriate supplier.
Our current communities are in Fintech, Digital Marketing, HR and Finance. We want to have a reputation for building the best communities, appreciated by professionals and suppliers alike.
Founded in 2012, we now have around 80 employees across London and New York and continue to grow. We are backed by the Blenheim Chalcot group, leading technology investors with annual sales of over £300M.
Our culture is inclusive, modern, friendly, smart and innovative – we seek to employ bright, positive thinking self-starters with a can-do attitude. Our people enjoy challenging themselves to be the best at what they do – if that sounds like you, you’ll fit right in!
We will offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
To find out more, please visit:
Are you a Marketing Automation Specialist with experience of managing and developing customer databases and improving campaign performance? If so, join our marketing team during a period of accelerated growth.
This is an exciting opportunity for an established marketing automation specialist to join a global media organisation. This will be a pivotal role in developing, managing and implementing marketing automation processes to increase acquisition and retention across a portfolio of subscription products. You will design, build, measure, and improve the effectiveness of our marketing automation using Marketo.
- Ownership of the automation piece. Develop and help improve our marketing automation strategy and processes
- You will help to drive maximum engagement from customers, with a view to increase lead generation, subscriptions, and readership
- You will be responsible for developing and managing lead nurturing emails and campaigns, landing pages, lead-scoring systems, and database optimisation.
- Work closely with marketing, sales, and executive management teams to drive success via demand generation, marketing technology, measurement, analysis and reporting, and database management
- Tracking and monitoring marketing pipeline and ROI. Reporting on the effectiveness of our campaigns across all brands
- Automation integration with Salesforce CRM
- Drive amplification of digital content
- Manage senior stakeholders in the business
- Running editorial workshops to feed audience engagement data back to the wider team
- The successful candidate will be a data-driven digital marketer who now would like to focus more on the marketing technology and marketing automation side.
- As well as the ability to hit the ground running in a fast-paced role, you will have agility to quickly shift direction.
- Experience in managing marketing automation tools (Marketo desirable)
- The ability to work with minimal guidance, set and adjust priorities
- Metrics/analysis/results orientation - you enjoy working with data and have an ability to extract the intelligence from it.
- Your strengths are: Lead Generation, Email Marketing, Marketing Automation (Marketo), Reporting and Analytics, Campaign and Database Management
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- The right mix of challenges, learning and development opportunities
- Dynamic start-up environment
- £35-45,000 per annum
- 25 days of paid holidays, plus your birthday off!
- Life Assurance – 4 x annual salary. Pension Scheme, Cycle to Work Scheme, Childcare Vouchers
- Flexible Benefits: Cobans, Private Medical, Gym Subsidiaries
- Free fruit every day
Our culture is inclusive, modern, friendly, smart and innovative – we seek to employ bright, positive thinking individuals with a can-do attitude. Our people enjoy challenging themselves to be the best at what they do – if that sounds like you, you’ll fit right in!
- Flexible mindset
- Humble and Social
- Diverse and inclusive.
Our approach and style is professional yet down to earth. Whilst challenging, we hope the process will be as engaging and insightful for you as it will be for us.
Individuals seeking employment at Contentive must note we see diversity as a really positive thing that actually creates a better workplace and delivers better outcomes, so we are really keen to maximise the diversity of the workforce and actively encourage applications from anyone and everyone