Want to help millions of people put change into action everyday?
Want to work for a startup that is growing 100% every year and have opened up two brand new offices in the last month?
Want to have responsibility from day one and be rewarded for doing an awesome job?
Hive Learning is the behavior change app for leaders, teams and organisations. Our mission is to help millions of people grow their skills together every day by putting change into action.
5 years ago we set on a journey to completely transform the world of learning in the Corporate and Sport industry. We realized that of the $300 billion spent every year by companies on their learning - only a tiny fraction of that was seeing any return on investment. What’s more, the technology being used was so archaic it was putting people off learning altogether. So we created a simple, flexible, mobile learning experience platform that is easy to use and is actually engaging.
Now, we’ve used what we know about learning to help people be more inclusive, adopt a growth mindset, become an infinite learner and more. We help companies like Deloitte, Pepsico, Freddie Mac, Barclays and Sports organisations like the Olympics and US Ski and Snowboard - all with a common passion for learning and revolutionising the way learning happens.
This role is for an exceptional graduate or someone with a few years’ experience, with a passion for technology and learning and an interest in strategy and consulting. You’re going to be joining our latest office in New York and be a part of a growing team. You will be the face of the business, consulting with our clients to tailor our product and suite of services to maximise their return on investment. This is a rare opportunity to help shape an exciting branch of the business from the outset. You will work closely with the VP of New York as we begin to grow our business in the US. This means taking on responsibility from the beginning and going the extra mile each and every day.
You’ll ultimately be responsible for a set of client projects and the success of their use of Hive Learning. The metrics that will drive your work will be a combination of your clients’ active users/data on how they use the product, and the client’s overall opinion of how much value our product and work delivers to their business. The role is diverse, giving exposure to a variety of skills and experiences. Broadly speaking your responsibilities will fall into five main buckets; consulting, user activation, project management, supporting account management and driving continuous improvement through insights.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- For existing clients, you’ll be acting as the customer’s agent to drive change by educating them on best strategies for success through frequent check-in calls and face-to-face workshops.
- Communicate insight and experience effectively so that you can bring clients along with your strategy, where the activities may be new and make them feel naturally uncomfortable.
- For new clients; supporting the set-up and creation of client Change Plans and running Train-the-Trainer workshops.
- Owning the program/client specific ‘Learning Activation Playbook’ and executing our best bet on the activities that will deliver maximum results, these include (but are always expanding); creating/curating content, super user engagement, webinar and face-to-face training, on-boarding videos, creating quizzes and polls, designing and managing ‘mini missions’, capturing events and bringing in external experts.
- Owning and driving on and off platform user communications, from sign up to generating weekly or even daily engagement from newsletters, posts and community management emails.
- Owning and developing external training partner/facilitation staff relationships.
- Adopt an ongoing ‘test and learn’ approach to continuously analyse and iterate your delivery process and ‘Learning Activation Playbook’.
- Contribute to our evolving ‘Learning Activation Playbook’, Services offering and Product Development by bringing forward your own creative ideas and ensuring all client and user feedback is fed into the key channels internally.
- Co-developing and owning program delivery and activation plans with Hive Learning Partnership Directors / VP and the client.
- Managing the delivery of these plans on time by plotting key milestones and managing workflow across multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- Identifying any risks or ‘red flags’ to timelines and program success, and proactively approach challenges to find solutions.
- Product set-up and client specific support; becoming an expert on our administration panel and a whizz at customisation on a client-by-client basis.
SUPPORTING ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT
- Owning counterpart program team and user relationships. Providing exceptional service to our clients and building and maintaining strong lasting relationships across all key stakeholders.
- Working with Partnerships team to surface insights, bring user stories to life and create client reports.
- Understanding the client’s needs and drive behind the partnership, then using this and data to drive your decision making.
- Using your knowledge of the program and intel from working closely with the client to identify new commercial opportunities to help Hive Learning Partnership Directors generate upsell.
- Occasionally you may be asked to support other sales activities such as presenting and demoing Hive Learning and taking part in Discovery Workshops sharing relevant use cases and experience.
ACT AS ONE TEAM
- Whilst we have a big family in London, New York is still growing. You’ll be expected to embody the true spirit of teamwork and help all others when we need it.
- We operate as one and share responsibility - and the successes.
- Bachelor’s Degree level education or equivalent life experience!
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Confidence and awareness in new situations
- Quick learner, resilient and comfortable with change
- Strategic and analytical thinker
- Proactive problem solver
- High IT and tech competency, particularly PowerPoint and mobile devices
- Base commercial understanding to spot opportunities
- Autonomous self-starting approach with a natural curiosity of how things can be done better
- You’re comfortable in a high-growth environment, working at a fast pace and adjusting course regularly
- You enjoy being hands on and rolling up your sleeves where necessary
- You get pleasure from doing a great job and going the extra mile for clients
- Experience managing lots of tasks at once and being able to prioritise your work accordingly and don’t get flustered or stressed when stretched
- Detail – knowing when to spend time on the right things and getting the details perfect
- Agility – happy when told to drop something and help on something else
- Managing expectations to make sure you get the most important things done quickly
- A creative side to you; you’re able to come up with ideas to help us deliver the product in new ways
- You are naturally warm and likable, yet feel comfortable to challenge others
- You like the idea of collaborating with Product teams to deliver the best possible outcome by providing comprehensive feedback to support the on-going development of the product
- You have a sharp attention for detail and are highly organised. You are always looking for ways to streamline processes to make the most of your time
NICE TO HAVES:
- Experience working in or with HR and Learning & Development departments in medium or larger enterprises.
- A flair for video creation / photography and/or other skills that help us to maximise client events we run.
WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- Competitive salary
- 20 days annual leave + public holidays
- Your birthday off
- Health plan
- Continuous opportunities to learn; partake in frequent development events and expert sessions being hosted at Blenheim Chalcot, plus connect and be mentored by some of the incredible people that work here at BC.
- A swanky new office in Soho with free coffee, snacks, yoga room and karaoke machine.
- Great team culture, team trips away and always a chance to unwind on a Friday with a beer, wine or coconut water.
We are looking for smart and ambitious individuals to be our next team legends. We have a bright and dedicated team all with a common passion for learning and making a difference.
Join our mission. Join Hive Learning.