Location: White City
A fantastic opportunity for a hungry, eager-to-learn individual looking for a platform to spring board their career into a B2B Media business. This opportunity will suit someone with a can-do attitude and who really wants to accelerate their career. We are looking to build a successful leads team of Prospecting Executives to help support the company’s next phase of growth.
The Prospecting Executive role will be a great an opportunity and entry route into the wider sales team. We will support your learning and development and will equip you with the tools, skills and knowledge required to have a rewarding career in Sales. We want our people to look back at their time with Contentive and be proud of their growth and achievements.
At Contentive we’re creating something special: our mission is to reinvent B2B media and events and disrupt this global industry. There has never been a more exciting time to join a small but rapidly growing business, backed by Blenheim Chalcot, the UK’s leading venture builder.
TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT
We are committed to investing in your future by helping you develop the sales skills and professional qualities that will serve you at Contentive and beyond. A formal training plan will be put in place to ensure you thrive in your role and overachieve.
Ideally, we are looking for candidates who already have some experience in sales. Beyond this, we are looking for candidates who align with our company values:
- Passionate – we love what we do, and want you to as well! We’re looking for people who are passionate about how digital is impacting media and events, and those who enjoying tackling challenges head on.
- Curious - we’re constantly challenging the state of quo and disrupting the industry. We value people who are naturally inquisitive and reflective; open to finding new and exciting ways of doing things.
- Accountable – as a community of proactive self-starter’s accountability is core to our success as a team. We look for individuals who take responsibility for the role they play, using their initiative and drive on a daily basis to bring results.
- Flexible Mindset – change is an opportunity to grow. Being adaptable and recognising the importance of flexibility is core to the way to work, and constantly evolve as a company.
- Genuine and Respectful – we have a down-to-earth and personable culture, working hard to be more authentic each day we’re looking for people who bring energy to our team.
- Diverse and Inclusive – we know that diverse perspectives achieve the best results, we’re looking for people to join our team and become part of our community.
Moreover, we’re looking for people who embody the following characteristics:
- Emotionally Instinctive/Calm
- Hard working/motivated
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
You will help to grow business by creating that initial stepping stone for Contentive to win new clients. The purpose of the role is to build and manage a successful new-business pipeline to support achievement of each team’s revenue target.
To meet and exceed monthly activity targets and KPI’s you will need to work closely with colleagues to ensure your actions fully support the rest of the business and its operational requirements.
Working in a high-performance environment, you will use your commercial acumen and selling skills to contact, qualify and convert new accounts, supported by our in-house experience & expertise.
Day-to-day tasks will include:
- Sourcing new sales opportunities via inbound lead follow-up, and outbound calls and emails
- Researching accounts, identifying key decision-makers and establishing contact
- Building relationships with sales prospects, based on credibility and trust
- Identifying prospects’ business needs and personal responsibilities/goals
- Routing qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales people for development and closure
- Achieving and exceeding daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly targets around both activities and outcomes
- Managing all sales communication and activity in Salesforce and maintaining/expanding prospect database
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- Competitive salary plus generous and uncapped commission
- 25 days of paid holidays
- Life Assurance
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Flexible Benefits: Private Medical, Gym Subsidiaries
- Free fruit every day and beer fridge on a Friday
- The right mix of challenges, learning and development opportunities
- Dynamic start-up environment
- Real prospects to grow your career
- Open culture in which everyone feels comfortable sharing ideas and opinions
Contentive is a fast-growing, technology-enabled media and events company, operating a range of international B2B brands including the industry-leading Financial Director; Accountancy Age; The Global Treasurer; HRD Summit, Click Z, Payment Eye, GovTechLeaders and bobsguide. We currently operate in the following core sectors: Finance; Digital marketing; Fintech & Payments; HR, Learning & Development.
Within each sector, we connect professional executives with suppliers who can help them succeed in their roles. For B2B professionals, we become their primary source of trusted content by helping them stay up-to-date with the latest changes in the industry. For our customers, we provide trusted marketing channels and help them engage with our audiences, and build their own sales pipelines.
Our London team is located in the new i-Hub building – all backed by the Blenheim Chalcot group, leading active investors with annual sales of over £300M.
Our culture is inclusive, modern, friendly, smart and innovative – we seek to employ entrepreneurial, results-driven individuals who are keen to develop their expertise in b2b sales and marketing. Our people enjoy challenging themselves to be the best at what they do – if that sounds like you, you’ll fit right in