We are looking for an experienced events marketing professional to elevate our current event campaigns and take them to the next level in line with the division’s exciting next stage of growth. The right candidate will have at least 2 years’ experience in a B2B events marketing environment, with a solid knowledge of creating and executing promotional campaigns that translate into customer-centric, revenue generating campaigns. Tenacious and results-driven, this individual will have a natural desire to learn, try new things and act as a strong support for the Head of Marketing.
We are happy to consider strong marketing executives looking for the next step up for this role but they must be able to demonstrate capable campaign planning and execution and give detailed examples of how they have contributed to the success of the events they have worked for previously.
- 2+ years’ experience in a B2B marketing environment
- Solid understanding of digital marketing principles
- Good copywriting skills and proof reading experience
- Used to briefing and dealing with creative departments
- Strong IT skills, with ability to pick up new systems quickly (e.g. Sales Force, CMS, Email Management Platforms etc)
- Experience working with SEO, PPC and CRM
- Proven track record of meeting event revenue targets through online bookings
Experience of implementing various paid-for conference marketing campaigns
- International marketing experience
- Additional languages spoken
- Experience of implementing various paid-for conference marketing campaigns
- Eager to learn with a desire to try new things
- A natural curiosity for new marketing tools and technologies to create better targeted campaigns
- Able to remain calm under pressure in a fast moving environment
- Proactive and energetic
- Highly organised and structured planner with the ability to deliver projects and campaigns on time
- Strong people skills with the ability to develop relationships with a wide range of partners and individuals
- Excellent accuracy/attention to detail
- Results-oriented and tenacious
- Delivery of delegate and spex marketing campaigns within the portfolio across multiple channels, including but not limited to Partners, E-shot, Social Media and Website
- Create/edit marketing content for variety of uses (e.g. newsletters, website, e-shots, etc.)
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to meet quality and time requirements, ensuring consistent messaging and adherence to brand guidelines
- Ensure website content remains up to date and relevant at all times
- Write and deliver clear data and creative briefs
- Email marketing, using marketing automation tool
- Understand product and competitor offerings to ensure messaging remains appropriate and effective
- Secure and create PR with appropriate industry titles
- Assist with ad-hoc marketing projects
- Through the use of a detailed campaign tracker report on the success of media mix and use to develop the campaign
- Manage designated marketing budget
- Meet KPIs assigned to the project and exceed revenue targets
Contentive is a global B2B media and information company, helping professionals and businesses excel in a digital world. We provide an engaging mix of news, events, intelligence and training, across Digital Marketing, Digital Finance and other Business Media verticals.
Our information-based products and services help professionals excel in a world being transformed by digital – and our tools and platform provide marketers with access to clearly defined audiences.
Founded in 2012, we have offices in London, New York, Hong Kong and India. Our London team are located in One Hammersmith Broadway, a modern, five-storey building which hosts a hotbed of innovation-focused, high-growth companies – all backed by the Blenheim Chalcot group, leading active investors with annual sales of over £350M.
To find out more, please visit: