Telesales Enrolment Consultant- Singapore
AVADO Learning is the UK’s leading EdTech company; we help individuals and organisations grow with a ‘Learning that works’ methodology; AVADO’s vision is to become a global leader in online education. AVADO Learning has established itself as a major player in the digital learning space having delivered training programmes to over 200,000 individuals and 2,000 businesses globally; including the likes of GSK, FT, Saatchi & Saatchi, Vodafone, and EY.
We have exclusive partnerships with Google and the CIPD, building high quality digital learning programmes and, with over 30,000 active students and offices in London, Singapore, Hamburg and New York, AVADO specifically helps businesses and individuals accelerate ambition in two core areas:
- AVADO Digital (Digital marketing/leaders/business transformation via Squared Online developed alongside Google)
- AVADO Professional (HR, Learning & Development, Accounting and Finance)
AVADO combines the proven experience of the category leader with the commercial understanding and connections of a progressive VC group (being backed by Blenheim Chalcot).
This is a busy and demanding position requiring a proactive and positive approach to meeting both student and business needs whilst providing exceptional customer service.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Understand prospective students' education level, commitments, and motivations so as to advise them on the most appropriate course for them
- Deliver a tailored presentation of the company, its courses and services, application requirements, enrolment procedure and payment plans to prospective students via inbound and outbound calling, email and scheduled phone appointments
- Maximise student enrolments within Australia and New Zealand to meet enrolment targets and achieve the key performance indicators set by the business
- Develop and maintain an up-to date knowledge of all company’s courses and services, and those of our competitors
- Take shared responsibility for your own professional development and self-improvement, and complete all relevant training
- Experience working with or in Australian and New Zealand markets is a must
- Successful prior experience of working in a demanding, performance-focused office environment in a customer-facing role- ideally in sales
- A track record of delivering against performance targets and meeting deadlines
- Experience of working in the education or training sector is advantageous but not essential
- Experience of working with CRM databases is advantageous but not essential
- Must be comfortable with flexible working hours to serve the ANZ market
Attributes & Skills:
- Bright, talented hard working telesales professional with a passion for people and an even bigger passion for achieving challenging targets
- Literate, numerate with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Friendly, confident & engaging - able to use that to build trust
- Able to multitask, thrive under pressure and an inability to give up when the going gets tough
- Interdependent- you can work independently but contribute wholeheartedly to team success
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Driven to always achieve the next level of personal and professional success
- A real passion for education and learning and how it can transform lives
- Exceptionally high levels of motivation working both independently and as part of a team
- Be committed to continuous self-development
AVADO Learning is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in employment. Accordingly, we do not discriminate on the grounds of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability, trade union membership or non-membership, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age or being a part time or fixed term worker.