Vault Coordinator/Ops. Specialist (Night Shift)- BitGo
BitGo is the leader in custody and security solutions and is the largest independent digital asset custodian in the world. Founded in 2013, BitGo is the first digital asset company to focus exclusively on serving institutional clients. In 2018, it launched BitGo Trust Company, the first qualified custodian purpose-built for storing digital assets and established BitGo New York Trust in 2021. BitGo also offers market leading trading, lending, and borrowing services and supports over 400 digital assets on its platform. BitGo provides the security and operational backbone for more than 500 institutional clients in 50 countries, including many of the world’s top cryptocurrency exchanges and platforms.
The Vault Coordinator/Operations Specialist will work on-site for BitGo Trust Company in Sioux Falls, SD. This role will be part of a team working shifts that will provide operational coverage through the night/early morning for BitGo Trust Company (approximately 10 hour shifts at 4 overall shifts per week). This individual will be responsible for performing high volume, complex, confidential trust operational activities, in accordance with company policies and procedures. Essential duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Types of Shifts Available (All off hour shifts)
Weekends = day and/or night shifts
Weekdays = night shifts
- Provide operational support for customer support for banking transactions
- Opening and closing accounts on the trust accounting system
- Daily processing of transactions and data input
- Perform system testing and enhancements
- Responsible for administration and operational support of all accounts under administration
- Provide timely and accurate responses to both internal & external requests for information
- Serve as a proactive problem-solver by being able to troubleshoot account questions/issues in support of Trust Operations
- Exemplify a willingness to take on other responsibilities as needed by our Trust Management Team
- 1-2+ years of operations experience OR a Bachelor’s Degree/Advanced Degree with an interest in working within Financial Services/Cryptocurrency
- Highly effective verbal and written communication
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Highly organized with work tools like emails, spreadsheets, databases
- Extremely high sense of urgency when servicing external and internal clients
- Analytical skills, positive attitude, active listening and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail and a commitment to constant improvement
- Ability to prioritize tasks, multi-task, and meet deadlines
- A team player with strong judgment and decision making skills
Why Join BitGo?
Disrupting an industry takes vision, innovation, passion, technical chops, drive to deliver, collaboration, and execution. Join a team of great people who strive for excellence and personify our corporate values of ownership, craftsmanship, and open communication. We are looking for new colleagues who bring innovative ways of thinking and problem solving, and who want risks to be part of the team that changes the world’s financial markets.
Here are some of the benefits of working at BitGo:
- 100% company paid individual and family medical, dental, and vision plans
- Competitive compensation, stock options, and 401k plan with company matching
- Computer equipment and workplace furniture to suit your needs
- Generous vacation policy vacation
- Exciting start-up atmosphere and great colleagues
Cryptocurrencies are the most disruptive change the financial services industry has seen in years. Join us and you’ll be able to look back and say you were part of the team that transformed investing.