BioMed Realty is looking for undergraduate students majoring in Business, Accounting or Real Estate to support the Leasing team.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Responsibilities include the following:
- Assist BMR team on market data for the Boulder Market
- Complete inventory details on the Life Science competitive set outside of Boulder proper
- Complete inventory and ownership information on the non-BMR assets in Flatiron Park
- Work with listing partners to establish detailed history of vacancy, demand, and NER
- Complete inventory of life science tenants / users in the Boulder and surrounding markets including:Company name, executive team, current address, lease expiration, current rental rate (if available), and brief description of company and type of science
- Marketing – work with marketing, leasing, and development to supply on information necessary for marketing materials
- Strong interest in learning more about the commercial real estate market
- Proficient in Microsoft excel and power-point applications
- Basic experience with data analysis (ex: trend analysis, correlation analysis)
- Basic understanding of financial metrics (ex: internal rate of return, yield, cash flow metrics)
- Finance, accounting, economics concentration preferred, but not required
- Strong organizational skills and attentive to detail
- Ability to work on projects independently and contribute in a team based environment
Salary Range: $21.00 to $23.00 per hour
The above represents the expected salary range for this job requisition. Ultimately, in determining pay, we’ll consider location, experience, and other job-related factors.
We require all new hires to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to their first date of employment unless they are eligible for an approved medical or religious exemption in accordance with the law.
About the company
BioMed Realty, a Blackstone portfolio company, is a leading provider of real estate solutions to the life science and technology industries. BioMed owns and operates high quality life science real estate comprising 15.9 million square feet concentrated in leading innovation markets throughout the United States and the United Kingdom, including Boston/Cambridge, San Francisco, San Diego, Seattle, Boulder and Cambridge, U.K. In addition, BioMed maintains a premier in process development platform with 3.7 million square feet of Class A properties in active construction and 7.1 million square feet of future development platform in these core innovation markets to meet the growing demand of the life science and technology industries.
BioMed Realty is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Our employment decisions are based on individual qualifications, job requirements and business needs without regard to race, color, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, religion, disability, citizenship status, national origin, pregnancy, veteran status and or any other legally protected characteristics. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodation, if you need an accommodation to complete the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.