BioMed Realty is looking for an experienced Finance Analyst to support the company’s corporate finance functions, including financial planning and analysis, quarterly reporting, portfolio analysis, and preparation of materials/presentations for senior management and investors.
Senior Analyst will support the preparation of:
- Portfolio leasing forecast, reporting, and analysis (including asset level detail and consolidated portfolio)
- Development project reporting, forecasting, underwriting, and cash flow modeling
- Recurring quarterly presentations and portfolio-level management reporting packages
- Industry and market research
- Other Ad hoc analysis for internal and external stakeholders, including senior management team
- Utilizing the organization’s enterprise reporting software, SAP Business Planning & Consolidation (SAP BPC) & Oracle EPM Cloud, in support of above efforts
- 3-5 years of corporate finance, FP&A, portfolio reporting, and/or commercial real estate experience
- BA/BS with strong performance in Finance, Real Estate, Economics, Accounting or related field
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Excel is required
- Experience with real estate cash flows in Excel, financial models, and PowerPoint is strongly preferred
- Prior experience with a database management and/or enterprise reporting systems (i.e. SAP BPC, Oracle Hyperion, Oracle EPM Cloud, etc.) is a plus
- Organized and thoughtful with strong attention to detail
- Able to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment with multiple active deadlines, and adapt readily to changing priorities
- Ability to clearly communicate results orally and in written correspondence, reports and presentations
Compensation Range: $89,000 - $112,000 + bonus + benefits
The above represents the expected salary range for this job requisition. Ultimately, in determining pay, we’ll consider job location, experience, and other job-related factors.
We require all new hires to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to their first date of employment unless they are eligible for an approved medical or religious exemption in accordance with the law.
At BioMed Realty, we make sure you have the support and resources to leverage and develop your skills, secure your financial future, and take care of your health and well-being. BioMed Realty continually seeks to provide a workplace where everyone can be their authentic self. Through BioMed Realty’s competitive benefits offerings and various training and development opportunities, we have you covered with our Benefits Program which includes:
- Employer-Paid Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off and Paid Family Leave Benefits
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Commuter Benefits
- Lifestyle Spending Account
- Pet Insurance
- ID Theft Insurance
- Legal Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- 100% Employer-Paid Life & AD&D Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance
About the company
BioMed Realty, a Blackstone portfolio company, is a leading provider of real estate solutions to the life science and technology industries. BioMed owns and operates high quality life science real estate comprising 15.9 million square feet concentrated in leading innovation markets throughout the United States and the United Kingdom, including Boston/Cambridge, San Francisco, San Diego, Seattle, Boulder and Cambridge, U.K. In addition, BioMed maintains a premier in process development platform with 3.7 million square feet of Class A properties in active construction and 7.1 million square feet of future development platform in these core innovation markets to meet the growing demand of the life science and technology industries.
BioMed Realty is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Our employment decisions are based on individual qualifications, job requirements and business needs without regard to race, color, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, religion, disability, citizenship status, national origin, pregnancy, veteran status and or any other legally protected characteristics. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodation, if you need an accommodation to complete the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.