We are looking for an experienced Senior Analyst to support our portfolio reporting function. The successful candidate will be responsible for preparing, aggregating, and reporting monthly and quarterly materials for senior management and other key stakeholders, focused on company and portfolio performance.
This position offers a hybrid work model, which includes 4 days in office and 1 day remotely. Hybrid work may be modified based on the needs of the company.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare, review and analyze asset-level and portfolio key performance metrics related to the company’s leasing activities
- Assist in the preparation and aggregation of portfolio and investor reporting materials and presentations
- Collaborate with multiple departments to coordinate the timely and accurate delivery of monthly and quarterly leasing results
- Perform diligent and detailed reviews of reporting materials for accuracy and consistency of information
- Utilize the organization’s enterprise reporting software in support of the above efforts
- Provide other support on recurring or ad hoc projects as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, economics, accounting, or business administration required
- Technical proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint is required
- 3-5 years of relevant finance and/or reporting experience
- Commercial real estate industry experience preferred
- Can thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment with multiple active deadlines, and adaptability in a business environment with changing priorities
- Experience with ERP systems is a plus
- Strong oral and written communication skills, with the ability to effectively present technical information in written correspondence, reports and presentations
- Organized and thoughtful with high attention to detail and accuracy in work product
- Ability to efficiently coordinate the flow of data from multiple sources and aggregate into a combined financial reporting platform, while maintaining an understanding of the root data
Salary Range: $89,000 - $112,000 per year + bonus + benefits
The above represents the expected salary range for this job requisition. Ultimately, in determining pay, we’ll consider location, experience, and other job-related factors.
We require all new hires to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to their first date of employment unless they are eligible for an approved medical or religious exemption in accordance with the law.
At BioMed Realty, we make sure you have the support and resources to leverage and develop your skills, secure your financial future, and take care of your health and well-being. BioMed Realty continually seeks to provide a workplace where everyone can be their authentic self. Through BioMed Realty’s competitive benefits offerings and various training and development opportunities, we have you covered with our Benefits Program which includes:
- Employer-Paid Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off and Paid Family Leave Benefits
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Commuter Benefits
- Lifestyle Spending Account
- Pet Insurance
- ID Theft Insurance
- Legal Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- 100% Employer-Paid Life & AD&D Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability
- Company sponsored Exercise Classes Through Zoom
- Onsite Gym
- Complimentary Snacks, Fresh Fruit, Cold Brew Coffee, Kombucha and Soda Provided
- Dry Cleaning Services Onsite
About the company
BioMed Realty, a Blackstone portfolio company, is a leading provider of real estate solutions to the life science and technology industries. BioMed owns and operates high quality life science real estate comprising 15.9 million square feet concentrated in leading innovation markets throughout the United States and the United Kingdom, including Boston/Cambridge, San Francisco, San Diego, Seattle, Boulder and Cambridge, U.K. In addition, BioMed maintains a premier in process development platform with 3.7 million square feet of Class A properties in active construction and 7.1 million square feet of future development platform in these core innovation markets to meet the growing demand of the life science and technology industries.
BioMed Realty is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Our employment decisions are based on individual qualifications, job requirements and business needs without regard to race, color, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, religion, disability, citizenship status, national origin, pregnancy, veteran status and or any other legally protected characteristics. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodation, if you need an accommodation to complete the application process, please email email@example.com.