- Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining of structured and unstructured data to extract key insights that drive strategic product and business decisions for Belong
- Ability to effectively present the data in a way that helps the company see and understand key insights into how our consumers interact with our ecosystem of products
- Identify growth opportunities that remove barriers to product adoption, engagement, retention, and monetization.
- Understand funnels, two-sided marketplace flywheels, multi-product ecosystems, and end-to-end consumer behaviors to shed light on the historical and future adoption of our products.
- Own, define, analyze and monitor metrics that help inform the health and success of Belong products in all markets we serve.
- Own, design, interpret and communicate A/B experiment results to product and stakeholder teams.
- Partner with cross-functional teams in product, business, and engineering teams on projects that identify new opportunities and help accelerate the growth and adoption of all products
- Influence teams across the company through the presentation of data-driven recommendations
- Demonstrate ability to switch between tactical execution and high-level strategy
- BS or MS degree in a technical discipline like Math, Statistics, Economics, Operations Research, or other relevant technical fields.
- 4+ years of experience in a data analytics or data science role in an analytical, business strategy, marketing, or engineering organization.
- 4+ years of experience with data querying and manipulation using SQL, Python, or R.
- Experience with design and running experiments
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity, experience initiating and driving projects with minimal oversight and guidance.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.