As a Belong Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for building and nurturing existing and new relationships by providing a high touch concierge experience. We view this role as core to our business.
Who You Are:
- You are an energetic, kind, and motivated person who displays a high level of emotional intelligence.
- You are capable of either solving all inquirer’s questions or connecting them with the right person on our team who does.
- You are the Member's go-to person to make them feel at ease as a Homeowner or a Resident in the Home.
- As we grow, you will help grow the Experience team in supporting the success of more members and cities.
- In addition to your work in Experience, your second priority will be to assist with Resident Growth channels
What You'll Own:
- Provide a world-class experience by personally attending to Belong’s homeowner and resident needs, making sure you are intimately knowledgeable about their home and all aspects of their life so as to provide outstanding service to ensure the customers’ needs are being met
- Provide feedback to Product and Operations teams regarding the Belong member experience, serving as the Voice of the Customer.
- Coordinate and work with operations to execute contracts, and ensure customer’s needs are being met and expectations have been clearly established for both new and resigning residents.
- Cultivate community-building initiatives for residents and homeowners; using your creative flair to reimagine the ideal rental experience
- Meaningfully contribute to the development of all material, processes, and systems needed for the team to greet, engage, and quickly and successfully solve resident needs.
- Maintain an outstanding level of customer experience for prospective and existing residents, making sure you maintain a CSAT score of over 80 at all times and reducing homeowner and resident churn.
Experience You'll Need:
- Detail oriented, thorough, and organized
- Exceptional client facing background
- Ability to organize work, handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Proven problem-solving and multi-tasking ability
- Strong relationship builder
- Demonstrate a high level of emotional intelligence in both internal and external interactions
- Comfortable solving business challenges internally and externally
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.