We believe in a world where homes are owned by regular people. Our mission is to provide authentic belonging experiences, empowering residents to become homeowners and homeowners to be financially free.
Belong is changing what it means to rent a home by putting people first. It’s where hospitality meets consumer real estate—and it’s about to redefine an entire industry. We’re backed by Andreessen Horowitz (a16z), GGV Capital, Battery Ventures, and Fifth Wall just to name some of our all-star investors.
Have you been looking to join an early-stage startup? Are you looking for a fast-paced environment where your voice matters? Then, Belong is for you!
We are seeking world-class, motivated, and passionate individuals for our Front-end Engineering team. You will be working closely with our product team and business stakeholders to build great software.
As an early member of this team, you will co-create all the infrastructure and processes with the team. You will take on the challenge of solving complex technical problems to deliver robust, performant, scalable, and secure web services. Our core product experiences are written in ReactJS. You should also be comfortable evaluating and exploring new technologies and runtimes.
- Collaborate with other engineers, product managers, designers and QA engineers as your application moves from development to production
- Build awesome web experiences using ReactJS
- Demonstrated design and UX sensibilities
- Plan and accommodate all mediums, screen sizes, and device types
- Build with flexibility and customization from the beginning
- Adapt to changing business conditions and priorities
- 5+ years of experience and master proficiency in:
- Server-side rendering
- Build tools (Babel, Webpack, NPM)
- Search Engine Optimization
Some level of understanding of:
- Nodejs and Express
- Jest / Enzyme
- Flow / Typescript
Nice to have:
- React Native
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.