Be a part of building a stronger People's team and function at AutoScout24 and play a significant role in coordinating and managing a perfect candidate experience and have close involvement in cross functional team work.
At AutoScout24 we appreciate different lifestyles and cultural backgrounds. At AutoScout24 we welcome diversity as a strength. We know that mixed teams work more successfully. Our organisation is made up of more than 50 different nationalities, all working together inclusively and respectfully.
We are looking forward to your application!
- Steer our interview coordination to ensure a memorable candidate experience
- Source candidates to build a great talent pool for different talent segments
- Research on what job boards, meet-ups or talent communities are valuable for our talents to start building a long-term relationship and do competitor and talent market analysis to share insights with the team
- Review and update job advertisements and position descriptions
- Assist our people services team in operational and adhoc topics, e.g. Onboarding, contracts, Workday (HRM system), HR reporting
- Support different people development projects, e.g. Learning Management, Talent Assessment, Employee Engagement
- Love for data, psychology, tech companies and digital products
- Ongoing studies of business administration, human resources, psychology or other relevant studies
- High degree of independence, structured way of thinking and a bias for action
- High level of reliability and commitment
- Fluency in English and German
- Tools must-have: MS Office, Office 365
- Tools nice-to-have: Workday, Greenhouse
If this appeals to you but you are in doubt about how exactly your skills match our requirements - we value personality, ambition and an open mind. Don’t hesitate to get in touch and present your personal strengths to us.
What we offer?
We support you to make your ideas a reality. At AutoScout24 we promise
- An environment in which you can drive innovative ideas forward.
- Targeted training and workshops that support you and your development, including English or German courses.
- We offer best in class equipment.
- Working hours as flexible as you are, including the option to work from your home office.
- 30 days holidays.
- A team that celebrates your shared successes, whether that’s spontaneously or at our legendary occasions such as our summer party or Oktoberfest, plus numerous team events all year round.
- An attractive salary package and a range of personal benefits such as discounts from our partners, fresh fruit and free drinks.
- Support in finding suitable childcare and emergency childcare.
- Sports courses, team runs, and discounts at the gym.
- A dog-friendly office. (We like our four-legged friends – bring yours with you.)
AutoScout24 – Everything about cars
10 million users per month and more than 2.4 million vehicle offers – AutoScout24 is the largest online car marketplace in Europe. With a market presence in 18 countries and more than 55,000 associated dealers, AutoScout24 is represented in nearly all European markets.
AutoScout24 offers consumers, car dealers, and others in the automotive, finance and insurance industries a comprehensive platform for trading cars online. The marketplace comprises used and new cars, motorcycles, and utility vehicles.
We help people find the perfect car for them!