Aspire is the leading all-in-one finance operating system for growing businesses in South-East Asia. We are on a mission to reinvent business finance for a new generation of entrepreneurs and business owners, empowering startups to realise their full potential.
Founded in 2018 by former Lazada founders and executives, Aspire has raised over USD 200M+ across equity and debt from world-class investors. To power our solutions we have partnered with some of the best companies in the world such as Visa and Wise.
In 2020 we were awarded Hottest Startup by Singapore Business Review and Finalist MAS Fintech Awards, and in 2021 were named in LinkedIn’s Top 5 Startups to work for in Singapore.
You will be amazed by the energy and experience of our team. We are a team of ex-entrepreneurs, ex-founders, and high-achievers with international backgrounds. We team up to reach the highest standards in what we do, and don’t take NO for an answer.
We are expanding rapidly. Are you a top talent? Are you passionate about entrepreneurship? Join us and make an impact in the fintech space.
About the Role:
At Aspire, we pride ourselves on building an amazing team that is customer centric. The Account Manager (Commercial Team) role is based in the fast-growing Indonesia office and will work closely with the Head of Account Management on initiatives to support the growth of Aspire’s all-in-one finance operating system. We are looking for an outgoing candidate to activate and grow both new and existing clients by introducing them to our constantly evolving suite of business payment solutions. To be successful as an Account Manager you should be able to build positive, long-term relationships and support clients in their decision-making process by identifying solutions that meet their individual needs.
What will you be doing?
- Grow our existing customers by building long-term relationships and introducing them to our suite of product solutions, new features and promotions
- Work closely with the sales team to onboard and integrate new clients
- Brainstorm and pilot new initiatives and promotions to drive product usage across cards, remittances, and transactions
- Build up and manage industry verticals and customise product offerings for the respective client pools
- Gather feedback from clients and present it to management and product team in order to further improve our product solutions
- Assist in content creation for the commercial team, such as pitch decks, promotional and onboarding materials
- Support our wider commercial team with ad-hoc strategic initiatives such as partnerships, events, product demos and other cross-functional projects
- Other ad hoc tasks as required
We would love to get to know you if you have the following:
- Bachelor's Degree and above with least 3+ years of account management experience with a track record of achieving and outperforming targets
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Experience in a B2B/SaaS or a Fintech solutions company is a plus
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Great mix of analytical and sales skills
- Recognize the needs of others and solve customer problems with empathy
- A commercial mindset, takes initiative, proactive, dedicated along with being revenue and target driven
- Ability to adapt and work in a dynamic, fast growing, results driven environment
- Good critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Ability to prioritize among competing tasks
- Keen attention to detail and adherence to deadlines
Please note: by submitting your application, you acknowledge that you have read and understood Aspire’s Data Protection Policy for Employees, Freelancers, Contractors and Job Applicants (the “Policy”), and consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data by Aspire for the purposes set out in the Policy. You may withdraw consent for such collection, use and disclosure, and make an access or correction request in respect of your personal data, in accordance with the Policy by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.