Appnovation helps brands thrive through innovative, people-inspired experiences and solutions. By embracing the powerful combination of technology and agility, we seamlessly integrate strategy, experience, design, development and analytics.
We create standout digital experiences by collaborating with brands to understand the individual challenges and goals for every initiative. Focusing on our clients’ customers, we effectively combine empathy, evidence and real-world insight so that solutions are derived from truth and meaning. Appnovation is an award-winning team dedicated to inspiring possibility.
Job Title: Sr. Associate, R Management
Location of Hire: Brazil
Working Hours: EST
Are you a Resource person with a deep passion for people and technology? Do you wish you could find a job where you are at the hub of a busy growing organization? In this position within our dynamic Resourcing team, you will be responsible for all aspects of resource management for our global teams (primarily web and mobile development projects), implementing and tracking training/certification programs, revenue report creation/generation, driving process improvement initiatives, and other program support.
YOU WILL HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY TO:
- Monitor day-to-day project activities and resourcing, identifying potential instances of underutilization and actively work with department leads to address and solve those issues.
- Act as point of contact for resource booking confirmation, conflict resolution, and development of solutions in support of business goals.
- Engage with all personnel levels of the organization across the globe, from senior management to co-op students.
- Collaborate regularly with our Talent Acquisition, Vendor & Contracts, and Sales team for resourcing needs.
- Lead as a key decision maker about how to staff and stand up projects, thereby being the backbone to our fast-paced PS department.
- Oversee and drive training and certification programs.
- Drive revenue reporting, forecasting, and consult with our senior executives on various reports.
- Facilitate meetings to improve our processes and resolve issues.
- Shape the growth of our Resourcing department through people and tools, as well as provide input into staffing in supporting growth of our organization.
WHO YOU ARE:
First and foremost, you’re passionate about people and new technologies! You are outstanding at multi-delivery (not just multi-tasking), and widely recognized for your enthusiasm and impeccable ability to be flexible and remain calm in a fast-paced work environment.
- 2-5+ years’ of resource management experience, preferably in a Professional Services environment.
- Champion at managing multiple requests with substantial logistics and complexity.
- Strong motivational and teambuilding skills. You enjoy establishing professional, productive relationships in the workplace. You’re often described as a ‘people-person!’
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the proven ability to effectively communicate across different levels of the organization.
- Proven presentation, training, and leadership skills.
- Exceptional planning, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Able, keen, and flexible working within a highly fast-paced, hyper-growth environment.
- Detail-oriented and demonstrated ability to learn, grow, and adapt.
Accommodations are available upon request throughout the recruitment process.