Appnovation helps brands thrive through innovative, people-inspired experiences and solutions. By embracing the powerful combination of technology and agility, we seamlessly integrate strategy, experience, design, development and analytics.
We create standout digital experiences by collaborating with brands to understand the individual challenges and goals for every initiative. Focusing on our clients’ customers, we effectively combine empathy, evidence and real-world insight so that solutions are derived from truth and meaning. Appnovation is an award-winning team dedicated to inspiring possibility.
Appnovation is looking for a talented Senior Project Manager to join our highly motivated and experienced delivery team, working closely with our passionate development and design teams to build web and mobile applications for our house-hold name client base across Europe.
This exciting role will give you the opportunity to work closely with our Head of Delivery and department leads, delivering projects and ensuring high performance and quality.
We are looking for someone who is experienced with web builds, passionate about new technology and incredible with clients.
You will have the opportunity to be part of a European team within a fast growing company with a focus on developing and training their people.
WHO YOU ARE - THE ‘MUSTS’:
- Project Management experience (3+ years) ideally in a digital agency, professional services or consulting environment, with a focus on managing large client-facing project teams and budgets (£100K+)
- Comfortable working with clients and discussing technical and business requirements
- Able to estimate project costs, set deadlines, and effectively manage teams of professionals to meet deadlines
- Experience managing projects with substantial logistics, complexity and large budgets
- Understanding of client business requirements, and the ability to present them in a form which is comprehensible to business users and technical professionals
- An excellent working background with Agile methodologies
WHO YOU ARE - THE ‘NICE TO HAVES’:
- A technical background with a good understanding of software engineering
- Previous experience of requirements capture
- Experience in managing mobile, or eCommerce projects or multi-tech platform implementation
- Experience managing projects for a large digital agency, working with multiple clients simultaneously
WHAT DOES APPNOVATION HAVE TO OFFER?
Appnovation’s teams are collaborative, friendly and open, with extremely rewarding and varied work and we encourage development both professionally and personally! Aside from work, we offer a people and culture orientated, fun and dynamic hybrid remote working and in-office environment.
Here’s a few more reasons why you should apply:
- Rocketing growth – yours and ours. Lots of opportunity for personal and professional growth. We have a culture of internal promotions.
- Health Benefits Package
- Wellness Allowance
- Flexible Working