Anaplan. As the engine behind back-office system connectivity, you might not recognize our name, but our customers rank among the who’s who in the Fortune 50. Coca-Cola, LinkedIn, Adobe, and Bayer are just a few of the 2,000+ companies that rely on our best-in-class platform and its native AI capabilities to see, plan, and lead their businesses. By dynamically connecting financial, strategic, and operational plans in real-time, companies trust Anaplan to give them the power to anticipate change, address complexity, deliver operational insights, increase profits, and stay ahead of their competition.
What unites Anaplanners across teams and geographies is our commitment to our customers’ success and our collective motivation to achieve ambitious goals. We champion diversity of thought and ideas, and we behave like leaders irrespective of title. When you work for us, you’ll be part of a winning culture that’s dedicated to creating opportunities for our customers, partners, and employees. We hope you’ll join us. Let’s create something incredible together!
Think big and act bold by expressing your authentic best self! Anaplan is looking for a tenacious Solution Architect to join our Business Operations (BizOps) team. Get involved in a highly visible, large-scale SaaS cloud company.
As a Solution Architect, you are primarily responsible for the successful delivery of Anaplan solutions.
You will be required to model sophisticated business problems, collaborate to search for hard-to-find answers, and effectively uncover insights for our Business Partners. Strong analytics skills, resourcefulness, and the capacity to adapt to a scaling organization will help you be successful. Being able to operate independently and lead in a dynamic environment is key to this role.
- Lead Anaplan model development and serve as the architectural SME for large-scale connected planning solutions
- Translate existing spreadsheets and business problems into sophisticated Anaplan multi-dimensional models
- Modify existing models as part of a connected solution, optimization, or to incorporate new functionality
- Provide significant feedback and progress updates promptly to the Business Partner and team
- Set up standard processes and documentation for Anaplan models
- Participate in data integration and migration solutions
- Work closely with senior leadership to guide employee strategy and measurement
- Partner on all aspects of identifying, evaluating, and communicating key insights that tell the story behind the numbers, our employee experience, and key drivers
- Enjoy Being part of a team and working in an “all hands on deck” environment, shifting between different types of tasks, working with several partners, and being passionate about storytelling.
- Ability to investigate the root cause of data and reporting issues
- Bachelor's degree in business (Finance, Operations, Accounting, etc.) or highly technical field (Engineering, mathematics, data analytics, etc.)
- Passion for business analytics, modeling, and planning
- 2-3 years of Anaplan model-building experience is a must have
- Must have Financial Planning for use cases experience/PBF
- Certified Anaplan Solution Architect
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and computer communication skills with strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Motivated self-starter
- Experience querying data (SQL or similar) or performing statistical analysis (R, Python, or similar)
- Experience using data visualization tools
- Experience working autonomously and collaboratively in a rapid-growth environment
- End-to-end Anaplan deployment experience
- Consulting experience or academic research in a technical field (economics, engineering, science, math, etc.)
- Experience collaborating on dynamic projects with HR, finance, accounting, product, and/or engineering teams
- Organizational change or project management leadership experience
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Build your job in a place that thrives on diversity, inclusion, and belonging. We believe in maintaining a hiring and working experience in which all people are respected and valued, regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes people unique. We hire you for who you are, and we want you to bring your true self to work every day!
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive equitable benefits and all privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Fraud Recruitment Disclaimer:
It has come to our attention that fraudulent and fictitious job opportunities are being circulated on the Internet. Prospective candidates are being contacted by certain individuals, mainly through telephone calls, emails and correspondences, claiming they are representatives of Anaplan. The main purpose of these correspondences and announcement is to obtain privileged information from individuals.
Anaplan does not:
- Extend offers to candidates without an extensive interview process with a member of our recruitment team and a hiring manager via video or in person.
- Send job offers via email. All offers are first extended verbally by a member of our internal recruitment team whenever possible, and then followed up via written communication.
All emails from Anaplan would come from an @anaplan.com email address. Should you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Anaplan, please send an email to email@example.com before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.