Anaplan. As the engine behind back-office system connectivity, you might not recognize our name, but our customers rank among the who’s who in the Fortune 50. Coca-Cola, LinkedIn, Adobe, and Bayer are just a few of the 2,000+ companies that rely on our best-in-class platform and its native AI capabilities to see, plan, and lead their businesses. By dynamically connecting financial, strategic, and operational plans in real-time, companies trust Anaplan to give them the power to anticipate change, address complexity, deliver operational insights, increase profits, and stay ahead of their competition.
What unites Anaplanners across teams and geographies is our commitment to our customers’ success and our collective motivation to achieve ambitious goals. We champion diversity of thought and ideas, and we behave like leaders irrespective of title. When you work for us, you’ll be part of a winning culture that’s dedicated to creating opportunities for our customers, partners, and employees. We hope you’ll join us. Let’s create something incredible together!
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) German Speaking will typically be the first voice a potential Anaplan client will hear. You will be our first impression; you’ll essentially be the thing that matters the most.
When you connect to your target, you will deliver a message of an easier way to do business, planning, forecasting, modelling and budgeting. You will follow-up on and create qualified leads, learn how to sell using Account Based Marketing techniques, build rapport, nurture relationships and schedule initial meetings and demonstrations for the direct sales force with enterprise companies around the world. Exciting right?!
- You’ll be developing and generating sales opportunities by following up on marketing-generated leads and inbound requests, by speedy follow-up with event attendees, and by outbound cold-calling, email correspondence and other forms of digital prospecting to targeted prospects in our target market(s)
- We’ll support your learning and continuous development on how to have value-based discussions with prospects.
- You’ll get to collaborate with our amazing Enterprise sales reps to develop and implement Account Based Sales Development strategies targeting the right person at the right time, with the right message.
- You’ll challenge yourself to meet and exceed weekly and monthly sales metrics, forecasts, meeting and call objectives
- Your due diligence and work up front will drive forward the continued success of our sales function
Your Experience and Qualifications
- It would be fantastic if you’ve previously had the experience of working in a Sales/Business Development/Sales Development role. If not, that’s okay, your desire & behaviours are what are key
- You can demonstrate a track record of meeting and exceeding targets, whatever those may have been
- Any exposure to closing sales of any kind is advantageous
- We need fluent German and English speakers for this role
Behaviours We'd Love to See
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Build your job in a place that thrives on diversity, inclusion, and belonging. We believe in maintaining a hiring and working experience in which all people are respected and valued, regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes people unique. We hire you for who you are, and we want you to bring your true self to work every day!
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive equitable benefits and all privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Fraud Recruitment Disclaimer:
It has come to our attention that fraudulent and fictitious job opportunities are being circulated on the Internet. Prospective candidates are being contacted by certain individuals, mainly through telephone calls, emails and correspondences, claiming they are representatives of Anaplan. The main purpose of these correspondences and announcement is to obtain privileged information from individuals.
Anaplan does not:
- Extend offers to candidates without an extensive interview process with a member of our recruitment team and a hiring manager via video or in person.
- Send job offers via email. All offers are first extended verbally by a member of our internal recruitment team whenever possible, and then followed up via written communication.
All emails from Anaplan would come from an @anaplan.com email address. Should you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Anaplan, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.