Anaplan. As the engine behind back-office system connectivity, you might not recognize our name, but our customers rank among the who’s who in the Fortune 50. Coca-Cola, LinkedIn, Adobe, and Bayer are just a few of the 2,000+ companies that rely on our best-in-class platform and its native AI capabilities to see, plan, and lead their businesses. By dynamically connecting financial, strategic, and operational plans in real-time, companies trust Anaplan to give them the power to anticipate change, address complexity, deliver operational insights, increase profits, and stay ahead of their competition.
What unites Anaplanners across teams and geographies is our commitment to our customers’ success and our collective motivation to achieve ambitious goals. We champion diversity of thought and ideas, and we behave like leaders irrespective of title. When you work for us, you’ll be part of a winning culture that’s dedicated to creating opportunities for our customers, partners, and employees. We hope you’ll join us. Let’s create something incredible together!
Anaplan is looking for a tenacious Sales Development Representative Manager to join our Sales Team in Paris.
You are passionate about leading hard-working Sales Development Representatives, developing competitive strategies that consistently grow the top of the funnel, and partner closely with the field leaders.
This is a stellar opportunity to get involved in a highly visible, large-scale SaaS company. If you’re ready to conquer unique problems that no one else is solving, keep reading.
- Define the strategic objective and performance achievement for the SDRs.
- Monitor lead processes, metrics, and accelerate pipeline creation.
- Keep in front of and coach SDRs on pipeline generating best practices.
- Report operational and financial KPIs to leadership.
- Motivate, incentivize, and recognize team members to encourage top performance.
- Recruit, interview, and onboard new SDR team members to support global expansion.
- Conduct weekly 1:1s with each SDR.
- Active participant and approach around “Getting 1%” better everyday.
- Create and maintain strong cross functional relationships.
To be successful in the role, you must possess the following skills
- 2+ years SDR/BDR or inside sales experience, preferably at an enterprise software company selling SaaS / Cloud applications.
- 2+ years of management experience (SDR or Sales).
- Strong preference for OUTBOUND experience, not just handling inbound leads.
- Solid track-record of successfully leading a high performing team.
- Strong understanding of outbound pipeline generation processes.
- Enthusiastic & high energy motivator.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong social skills and emotional intelligence.
- Analytical & comfortable generating reports and identifying trends in data.
- Familiarity with technology such as SFDC, Outreach, DiscoverOrg, ZoomInfo, and Sales Navigator is a plus but not a requirement.
- Adept at introducing, training, and implementing activity metrics.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Build your job in a place that thrives on diversity, inclusion, and belonging. We believe in maintaining a hiring and working experience in which all people are respected and valued, regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes people unique. We hire you for who you are, and we want you to bring your true self to work every day!
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive equitable benefits and all privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Fraud Recruitment Disclaimer:
It has come to our attention that fraudulent and fictitious job opportunities are being circulated on the Internet. Prospective candidates are being contacted by certain individuals, mainly through telephone calls, emails and correspondences, claiming they are representatives of Anaplan. The main purpose of these correspondences and announcement is to obtain privileged information from individuals.
Anaplan does not:
- Extend offers to candidates without an extensive interview process with a member of our recruitment team and a hiring manager via video or in person.
- Send job offers via email. All offers are first extended verbally by a member of our internal recruitment team whenever possible, and then followed up via written communication.
All emails from Anaplan would come from an @anaplan.com email address. Should you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Anaplan, please send an email to email@example.com before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.