Amplitude is the pioneer in digital optimization software. More than 1,400 customers, including Atlassian, Instacart, NBCUniversal, Shopify, and Under Armour rely on Amplitude to power their digital products. Amplitude makes product data accessible to every member of an organization, empowering them to make data-driven decisions that fuel faster product innovation and growth. As an organization, we approach challenges with humility, take ownership of our contributions, and embrace a growth mindset that pushes us to constantly improve ourselves, each other, and the value we bring to customers and partners.
Amplitude’s Commitment to Diversity Equity & Inclusion (DEI): Amplitude believes that diversity enables creation of better products, ability to solve complex problems, and drive more powerful solutions. In order to make diversity possible, we commit to striving to create an environment of inclusion: an environment focused on psychological safety, empathy, and human connection, which will allow employees of all backgrounds to feel the care they need to thrive.
About the Role & Team
The Customer Success team is responsible for building relationships with and driving long-term value realization for Amplitude’s customers. Our Corporate team works with SMB and Commercial accounts across EMEA. We drive adoption through structured programs as well as ad-hoc engagement to provide product expertise and standard methodologies. The team partners cross-functionally with every part of the company (Product, Engineering, Marketing, Sales etc.) to advocate for our customers and ensure a high-quality experience through their lifecycle as an Amplitude customer.
You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment where you wear many hats. You get equally excited by growing your book of business in partnership with sales as you do by helping a customer on their success journey. You apply a growth mindset to learning new technical and job skills. You bring strong organization, problem-solving, and communication skills along with a passion for working with customers.
To learn more about our team, check out our blog post on Customer Success at Amplitude!
As a Customer Success Manager, you will:
- Partner with Account Executives to build growth strategies for your book of business and work with them to secure successful renewals and expansions
- Plan and deliver value based business reviews with client executives
- Develop customized success plans that both accelerate adoption and provide the customer with a path to achieve their desired outcomes with Amplitude
- Leverage your Amplitude product expertise along with customer use case knowledge to proactively identify growth opportunities
- Identify and develop relationships with client executives that include VPs, C-suite officers, founders and CEOs
- Regularly monitor account health and adoption to find opportunities to help customers acquire maximum value from Amplitude
- Project manage the customer journey using internal and external resources as needed
- Provide expertise to help customers derive valuable insights from our highly technical product
- Partner with our Professional Services team to deliver a successful onboarding process, answer ad hoc business/strategy questions, and share methodologies and insights
- Gain a deep understanding of the business needs of your clients and how Amplitude provides value in driving to those outcomes
- Effectively prioritize in order to deliver on key business objectives
You'll be a great addition to the team if you have:
- Native French language proficiency, written and spoken (required)
- Experience in a customer success/technical account management/relationship management role
- Proven ability to learn and explain a technical product or concept
- Strong organizational, time management and prioritization skills
- Problem-solving mentality and positive attitude towards the change that comes with working at a rapidly growing company
Please send you CV in English if interested.
Who We Are
The Company: Amplitude is filled with humble, life-long learners who are eager to help one another and the company succeed. Our values of growth mindset, ownership, and humility are core to the way we work: we’re tenacious in the face of challenges, we take the initiative to solve problems that drive our shared success, and we operate from a place of empathy and openness, seeking to understand many points of view.
We care about the well-being of our team: we offer flexible time off, a monthly mobile and wellness stipend, a generous parental leave, a subscription to Modern Health, and a generous Learning & Development stipend.
The Product: Amplitude is a digital optimization system – we help companies understand their users, rapidly release better product experiences, and ultimately grow their business. We’re super proud of what we’ve built and continue to expand: a platform that empowers companies to thrive in the digital era.
Other fun facts about Amplitude:
- Amplitude is a tech company to bet your career on in 2021, according to Business Insider.
- Amplitude went public via a direct listing in September 2021 and is now trading under the ticker AMPL.
- Amplitude is the #1 product analytics solution according to G2.
- Founded in 2012, Amplitude is backed by Benchmark Capital, Sequoia Capital, IVP, Battery Ventures, Y Combinator and other top tier investors.
- We’re a global and fast-growing team! We’ve hired more than 300 people in 2021 and have operations in San Francisco (HQ), New York, Amsterdam, London, Paris and Singapore.
- Our mascot is the datamonster, who loves to chow down on numbers, charts, and graphs. Nom nom.
Amplitude provides equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.