About the Role & Team
Amplitude’s mission is to be the operating system for digital business. At its core, Amplitude provides a new window into digital customer behavior that helps businesses answer the question: “Where do we place our digital bets to maximize growth?” We approach challenges with humility, we take ownership of our contributions, and our growth mindset pushes us to constantly improve ourselves, each other, and the value we bring to customers and partners.
We are looking for a Revenue Strategy and Operations Analyst to build our Insights & Analytics team, supporting the entire Go-to-Market organization across Sales, Customer Success, Partnerships, & more. You will be responsible for providing actionable insights and operational support to executives, developing holistic strategies and business processes, and leading global initiatives to execute mission-critical projects.
Ambitious and results-oriented, you are an analytical whiz with outstanding communication skills, high initiative, and strong leadership drive. You embrace nebulous challenges and seek to deeply understand how our business operates and how it can be improved. You know how to become an expert in a new area quickly and efficiently.
As a Revenue Strategy & Operations Analyst, you will:
- Develop strategy and drive execution for the GTM organization
- Structure complex problems, develop hypotheses, conduct analyses, and develop compelling recommendations to influence executive decision making
- Design and interpret key performance metrics. Deliver insights & recommendations
- Lead repeatable and ad-hoc analyses to measure and interpret business trends and inform business partner decisions.
- Identify opportunities to improve team efficiencies, build business processes, and lead efforts to scale best practices.
- Manage cross functional stakeholders and drive change management globally.
- Gather business requirements and work with the Systems team to deliver process improvement.
You’ll be a great addition to the team if:
- 1+ years in a management consulting, tech strategy/ops, or investment banking position (or similar)
- Familiarity with or keen interest in go-to-market operations (incl. customer success, partnerships, sales, marketing)
- Strong data visualization, modeling, and presentation skills (incl. executive audiences)
- Distinctive problem-solving and analytical skills, with excellent written and oral communication
- Self-starter who thrives and can multitask in fast-paced and often ambiguous environments
- Expertise in the enterprise software/ SaaS industry a plus
Who We Are
The Company: Amplitude is filled with humble, life-long learners who are eager to help one another and the company succeed. Our values of growth mindset, ownership, and humility are core to the way we work: we’re tenacious in the face of challenges, we take the initiative to solve problems that drive our shared success, and we operate from a place of empathy and openness, seeking to understand many points of view.
We care about the well-being of our team: along with excellent health insurance, we offer flexible time off, a monthly wellness stipend, a 12-week parental leave, a generous Learning & Development stipend, and a full 10 year window to exercise your stock options. And when our offices are open, we offer delicious in-office lunch, dinner, & snacks, and commuting benefits.
The Product: Amplitude is a product intelligence platform– we help companies understand their users, rapidly release better product experiences, and grow their business. We’re super proud of what we’ve built and continue to build on: a platform that enables companies to thrive.
Amplitude powers digital upstarts like Calm and Peloton and technology leaders like Microsoft and Paypal, but also 100+ year old companies like Ford, as they rethink their digital revenue strategy.
Other fun facts about Amplitude:
- Amplitude is a tech startup to bet your career on in 2021, according to Business Insider.
- Amplitude had a record year of growth in 2020 and grew employee headcount by 24%.
- Amplitude is one of the best software products on the market according to G2.
- Founded in 2012, Amplitude is backed by Sequoia Capital, GIC, IVP, Battery Ventures, Benchmark Capital, Y Combinator and other top tier investors.
- We recently raised our Series F funding ($150M) led by Sequoia Capital, and crossed into the 4 x Unicorn status with a valuation of $4BN.
- More than 1,200 customers, including 26 of the Fortune 100.
- We have offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, Amsterdam, London, Paris, and Singapore.
- Our mascot is the datamonster, who loves to chow down on all your numbers, charts, and graphs. Nom nom.
Amplitude provides equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Amplitude’s D&I Commitment: Amplitude believes that diversity enables creation of better products, ability to solve complex problems, and drive more powerful solutions. In order to make diversity possible, we commit to striving to create an environment of inclusion: an environment focused on psychological safety, empathy, and human connection, which will allow employees of all backgrounds to feel the care they need to thrive.