About The Role & Team
Amplitude’s mission is to be the operating system for digital business. At its core, Amplitude provides a new window into digital customer behavior that helps businesses answer the question: “Where do we place our digital bets to maximize growth?” We approach challenges with humility, we take ownership of our contributions, and our growth mindset pushes us to constantly improve ourselves, each other, and the value we bring to customers and partners.
We're looking for a Senior Manager Partner Delivery to develop and execute partner strategy for the Customer Success Group, including partner enablement and certification. The role is highly cross-functional, so it’s critical to foster internal and external relationships and to drive influence. You will bring strong organization, problem-solving, and communication skills along with a passion for working with partners. This is a new strategic role within our organization, so if you’re a self-starter looking to make an impact, this is the role for you.
As a Senior Partner Delivery Manager, you will:
- Develop and drive strategy to build an ecosystem of partners certified to implement and provide ongoing optimization services for Amplitude suite of products
- Collaborate with regional leaders and the Partnerships team to develop Amplitude Customer Success Group (CSG) partners globally
- Work closely with the Enablement team to establish a technical partner enablement program and continually iterate upon it
- Be well versed in SaaS technology and be able to train and mentor partner personnel
- Gather, organize, and report back partner feedback (both technical and business) to help improve the customer and partner experience
- Review quality assurance metrics to monitor ensure partner performance
- Promote CSG aligned partner ecosystem within the GTM organization to increase value to partners and deliver right services to our customers and prospects
You'll be a great addition to the team if you have:
- 10+ years working with partner or alliances for a global SaaS company
- Strong program management skills and experience orchestrating enablement programs for system integrators and/or external vendors
- Experience working effectively across internal and external organizations
- A high degree of business acumen and self-driven to set and achieve aggressive goals
- Strong knowledge of the product or growth technology landscape is preferred; you will have either worked in the industry or used the products we integrate with
Who We Are
The Company: Amplitude is filled with humble, life-long learners who are eager to help one another and the company succeed. Our values of growth mindset, ownership, and humility are core to the way we work: we’re tenacious in the face of challenges, we take the initiative to solve problems that drive our shared success, and we operate from a place of empathy and openness, seeking to understand many points of view.
We care about the well-being of our team: along with excellent health insurance, we offer flexible time off, a monthly wellness stipend, a 12-week parental leave, a generous Learning & Development stipend, and a full 10 year window to exercise your stock options. And when our offices are open, we offer delicious in-office lunch, dinner, & snacks, and commuting benefits.
The Product: Amplitude is a product intelligence platform– we help companies understand their users, rapidly release better product experiences, and grow their business. We’re super proud of what we’ve built and continue to build on: a platform that enables companies to thrive.
Amplitude powers digital upstarts like Calm and Peloton and technology leaders like Microsoft and Paypal, but also 100+ year old companies like Ford, as they rethink their digital revenue strategy.
Other fun facts about Amplitude:
- Amplitude is a tech startup to bet your career on in 2021, according to Business Insider.
- Amplitude had a record year of growth in 2020 and grew employee headcount by 24%.
- Amplitude is one of the best software products on the market according to G2.
- Founded in 2012, Amplitude is backed by Sequoia Capital, GIC, IVP, Battery Ventures, Benchmark Capital, Y Combinator and other top tier investors.
- We recently raised our Series F funding ($150M) led by Sequoia Capital, and crossed into the 4 x Unicorn status with a valuation of $4BN.
- More than 1,200 customers, including 26 of the Fortune 100.
- We have offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, Amsterdam, London, Paris, and Singapore.
- Our mascot is the datamonster, who loves to chow down on all your numbers, charts, and graphs. Nom nom.
Amplitude provides equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Amplitude’s D&I Commitment: Amplitude believes that diversity enables creation of better products, ability to solve complex problems, and drive more powerful solutions. In order to make diversity possible, we commit to striving to create an environment of inclusion: an environment focused on psychological safety, empathy, and human connection, which will allow employees of all backgrounds to feel the care they need to thrive.