About The Role & Team
If you want to be in the epicenter of growth marketing, what better place than the leader in product intelligence? Amplitude’s growth marketing is unique in this position vs. other companies in that you’ll have access to the product engineering team who works closely with marketing to test and optimize full-funnel customer acquisition. In other words, true growth methodology leveraging cutting-edge tactics to drive performance. You will also be joining a newly forming team in a fast-growing company with a great culture in what could be a career-making role.
As a Performance Marketer you will:
- Build, scale, and optimize digital marketing channels including but not limited to SEM, Google Adwords, LinkedIn, and more
- Test, analyze, and scale experiments to improve key metrics across channels (e.g., landing pages, ad copy, creative, etc.)
- Build and execute effective marketing programs across the customer journey to optimize and accelerate pipeline generation
- Evaluate and track key success metrics across digital marketing channels (e.g., performance, ROI, etc.)
- Leverage data to make intelligent, informed recommendations for our demand generation tactics, target accounts, and paid campaigns
- Create best practices to streamline reporting processes and drive effective communications to get information to the right stakeholders in a timely manner
- Effectively communicate results to the team and how those results inform the strategy moving forward
- Be research minded in the pursuit of understanding customer needs and how we can capture and retain their interest.
You'll be a great addition to the team if you have:
- 3+ years of demand generation experience within a B2B SaaS startup
- 3+ years experience launching and optimizing Google AdWords campaigns
- Experience collaborating with Enterprise Sales on ABM strategy and campaigns
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets
- Excellent writing skills and the ability to produce compelling ad and landing page copy that drives conversion
- The ambition to conceptualize, write, and target better ads and landing pages than anybody in the space
- A passion for analytics and a test-and-learn mentality with a hunger to leverage the latest technology and methods to drive growth
- Proven record of meeting or exceeding pipeline and revenue targets in a high growth setting
Who We Are
The Company: Amplitude is filled with humble, life-long learners who are eager to help one another and the company succeed. Our values of growth mindset, ownership, and humility are core to the way we work: we’re tenacious in the face of challenges, we take the initiative to solve problems that drive our shared success, and we operate from a place of empathy and openness, seeking to understand many points of view.
We care about the well-being of our team: along with excellent health insurance, we offer flexible time off, a monthly wellness stipend, delicious in-office lunch, dinner, & snacks, commuting benefits, a 12-week parental leave, a generous Learning & Development stipend, and a full 10 year window to exercise your stock options.
The Product: Amplitude is the world's #1 product intelligence platform– we empower teams to use customer data to build great product experiences for growth. We’re super proud of what we’ve built and continue to build on: a platform that enables companies to thrive.
Other fun facts about Amplitude:
- Founded in 2012, Amplitude is backed by Sequoia Capital, IVP, Battery Ventures, Benchmark Capital, Y Combinator and other top tier investors
- Twenty of the Fortune 100 are now customers of Amplitude as are innovative brands such as Atlassian, Twitter, FuboTV, and Thredup
- We have offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, Singapore, Amsterdam, London, and Paris
- Our mascot is the datamonster, who loves to chow down on all your numbers, charts, and graphs. Nom nom.
Amplitude provides equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Amplitude’s D&I Commitment: Amplitude believes that diversity enables creation of better products, ability to solve complex problems, and drive more powerful solutions. In order to make diversity possible, we commit to striving to create an environment of inclusion: an environment focused on psychological safety, empathy, and human connection, which will allow employees of all backgrounds to feel the care they need to thrive.