About The Role & Team
Amplitude’s mission is to help companies build better products. By building best-in-class teams, we create best-in-class products that customers love. We approach challenges with humility, we take ownership over our work, and our growth mindset pushes us to constantly improve ourselves, each other, and the value we bring to customers.
Amplitude is looking to hire an Accounts Receivable (AR) Analyst role to join our rapidly growing Accounting team. This role will be responsible for the day to day operations of the order to cash process and report directly to the Revenue Accounting Manager. You will have a significant impact on our current billing and collections practices, working cross-functionally within the Accounting team and organization.
As an AR/ Collections Analyst, you will:
- Manage day to day operations of billing and accounts receivable, helping Amplitude to maintain low DSOs, following up on customer requests, and creating invoices accordingly to fully executed order forms
- Monitor and process daily cash deposits, accurately applying payments to outstanding invoices and following up with discrepancies as needed
- Improve and automate current collections process, providing visibility to key stakeholders
- Partner closely with cross-functional teams including Success Managers, Legal, and Deal Desk to advise on health of accounts and collections issues
- Analyze current processes for improvements and automation opportunities; prepare and implement recommendations to increase efficiencies
- Assist with month-end close projects as needed
- Participate in special projects and performs additional duties as sees fit
You'll be a great addition to the team if you have:
- 2 years of related work experience (1 - 2 years in accounts receivable and collections)
- Experience with the NetSuite and Salesforce
- Understanding of software applications and ability to learn new systems
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, customer service skills, decision-making skills and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work well in a dynamic, results oriented and cross-functional team environment
Who We Are
The Company: Amplitude is filled with humble, life-long learners who are eager to help one another and the company succeed. Our values of growth mindset, ownership, and humility are core to the way we work: we’re tenacious in the face of challenges, we take the initiative to solve problems that drive our shared success, and we operate from a place of empathy and openness, seeking to understand many points of view.
We care about the well-being of our team: along with excellent health insurance, we offer flexible time off, a monthly wellness stipend, delicious in-office lunch, dinner, & snacks, commuting benefits, a 12-week parental leave, a generous Learning & Development stipend, and a full 10 year window to exercise your stock options.
The Product: Amplitude is a product intelligence platform– we help companies understand their users, rapidly release better product experiences, and grow their business. We’re super proud of what we’ve built and continue to build on: a platform that enables companies to thrive.
Other fun facts about Amplitude:
- Founded in 2012, Amplitude is backed by Sequoia Capital, IVP, Battery Ventures, Benchmark Capital, Y Combinator and other top tier investors.
- Twenty of the Fortune 100 are now customers of Amplitude as are innovative brands such as Atlassian, Twitter, FuboTV, and Thredup.
- We have offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, Amsterdam, London, and Paris.
- Our mascot is the datamonster, who loves to chow down on all your numbers, charts, and graphs. Nom nom.
Amplitude provides equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Amplitude’s D&I Commitment: Amplitude believes that diversity enables creation of better products, ability to solve complex problems, and drive more powerful solutions. In order to make diversity possible, we commit to striving to create an environment of inclusion: an environment focused on psychological safety, empathy, and human connection, which will allow employees of all backgrounds to feel the care they need to thrive.