About The Role & Team
As Amplitude is growing rapidly, there is a huge focus on capturing the enterprise market. Amplitude has realized a strong need for a Professional Service organization to help realize that vision. The Professional Services organization exists on the premise of helping enterprise customers become digital re-inventors. You will be critical in shaping how this organization integrates with our customer ecosystem, meets enterprise needs and integrated with the Amplitude Go-to-Market team.
As an Enterprise Solutions Architect, you will:
- Provide an enterprise analytics vision, and evangelize the value and adoption of product analytics
- Be hands-on with the Amplitude product providing direction and selling the value of integrating product analytics into the organizations business workflow and data flow
- Convey a clear point-of-view on what product events to track in Amplitude to best analyze user behavior, helping set up the foundation of their product analytics and Amplitude experience
- Build strong familiarity and relationships with our technical partners like mParticle and Segment
You'll be a great addition to the team if you have:
- Worked with Enterprise customers in a client-facing technical capacity
- Experience with analytics platforms, whether product analytics (Mixpanel, Heap), marketing (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics) or Business Intelligence (Looker, Tableau)
- The ability to explain complex technical concepts to an array of experience levels (from non-technical all the way up to a software developer)
- Enjoyed a keen fascination with “how things work” and are always looking to learn more
Who We Are
The Company: Amplitude is filled with humble, life-long learners who are eager to help one another and the company succeed. Our values of growth mindset, ownership, and humility are core to the way we work: we’re tenacious in the face of challenges, we take the initiative to solve problems that drive our shared success, and we operate from a place of empathy and openness, seeking to understand many points of view.
We care about the well-being of our team: along with a stipend to fully cover excellent health insurance, we offer flexible time off, a monthly wellness stipend, delicious team lunch & snacks, commuting benefits, a 12-week parental leave, a generous Learning & Development stipend, and a full 10 year window to exercise your stock options.
The Product: Amplitude is the world's #1 product intelligence platform– we empower teams to use customer data to build great product experiences for growth. We’re super proud of what we’ve built and continue to build on: a platform that enables companies to thrive.
Other fun facts about Amplitude:
- Founded in 2012, Amplitude is backed by Sequoia Capital, IVP, Battery Ventures, Benchmark Capital, Y Combinator and other top tier investors.
- Twenty of the Fortune 100 are now customers of Amplitude as are innovative brands such as Atlassian, Twitter, Peloton, FuboTV, and Thredup.
- We have offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, Austin, Amsterdam, London, and Paris.
- Our mascot is the datamonster, who loves to chow down on all your numbers, charts, and graphs. Nom nom.
Amplitude provides equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Amplitude’s D&I Commitment: Amplitude believes that diversity enables creation of better products, ability to solve complex problems, and drive more powerful solutions. In order to make diversity possible, we commit to striving to create an environment of inclusion: an environment focused on psychological safety, empathy, and human connection, which will allow employees of all backgrounds to feel the care they need to thrive.