Airtable is on a mission to democratize software creation. Our platform is loved by people at more than 450,000 organizations because they can design and build powerful applications (without knowing how to code) that perfectly fit their needs and workflows. Within large organizations “creators” build applications on Airtable’s platform that are used by thousands of their colleagues on a weekly basis to collaborate across business-critical workflows.
As an Engagement Manager, you’ll be joining our Professional Services Organization which is a growing and revenue-generating team at Airtable. As the first Engagement Manager, you will play a pivotal role in driving customer success and satisfaction for large-scale Airtable implementations. You will be responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships with our clients, ensuring their needs are met and exceeded. You will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including Sales, Customer Success, Product, and Customer Support, to ensure seamless execution of projects and deliverables for large-scale implementations. Your exceptional communication and problem-solving skills will be instrumental in driving customer engagement and maximizing their value from our products and services.
What you'll do
- Achieve and exceed Services sales targets by effectively managing the sales cycle from lead generation to deal closure.
- Prepare and present Services sales proposals, contracts, and other documentation as needed.
- Develop Airtable product knowledge and technical depth in order to effectively communicate proposal terms, pricing, nuances, and complexities Conduct presentations and product demonstrations to effectively communicate the value proposition of professional services.
- Drive strong relationships with Sales and clients through regular communication and follow-ups.
- Drive the Services Sales motion with internal teams, including solution architects and delivery teams, to ensure seamless service delivery.
- Provide accurate Services sales forecasts and reports to the management team.
Who you are
- 10+ years of experience in a pre-sales Engagement Manager role or a similar role, preferably in a technology or SaaS company.
- Proven experience in professional services sales, with a track record of meeting or exceeding sales quota.
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build rapport and establish trust with clients.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and adapt to changing priorities.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams and managing stakeholders at all levels.
- Fan of Airtable’s product with the aptitude and interest in becoming a product expert
Compensation awarded to successful candidates will vary based on their work location, relevant skills and experience. The base salary range for this role is $208,000 - $294,600 for work locations in San Francisco, Mountain View, Seattle, NYC and LA. For offices outside of these locations the base salary range is $187,200 - $265,100. Our total compensation package also includes the opportunity to receive benefits, restricted stock units, and may include incentive compensation. To learn more about our comprehensive benefit offerings, please check out Life at Airtable.
Airtable is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and strive to create a workplace where everyone has an equal opportunity to thrive. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any characteristic protected by applicable federal and state laws, regulations and ordinances. Learn more about your EEO rights as an applicant.
If you have a medical condition, disability, or religious belief/practice which inhibits your ability to participate in any part of the application or interview process, please complete our Accommodations Request Form and let us know how we may assist you. Airtable is committed to participating in the interactive process and providing reasonable accommodations to qualified applicants.
Please see our Privacy Notice for details regarding Airtable’s collection and use of personal information relating to the application and recruitment process by clicking here.