Location: Austin, Texas (Hybrid)
At Airtable we are passionate about how our product democratizes software creation and empowers anyone to “create anything.” Airtable’s mission is to bring the power of computing and software development to everyone. We are developing a robust and extensible toolkit that our customers can leverage to solve various problems and workflows. Our most sophisticated customers have used the product to run global processes across thousands of employees, coordinate precision manufacturing pipelines, and consolidate previously siloed mission-critical data into a single source of truth. The complexity of these use cases requires us to be incredibly thoughtful about how we design and implement new functionality in the product and make sure it’s both easy to use and comprehend for our customers and maintainable for us.
As a New Business Account Executive, Commercial on the Airtable team, your role will be to dramatically increase our footprint beyond the 200,000+ organizations that already use (and love!) our product.
Do you thrive in a fast-paced, evolving, and growing environment? Do you want to join a best-in-class team and work with some of the most high-profile businesses in the world? If you answered yes, we want to hear from you!
What you'll do
- Manage the full sales cycle, including running discovery calls and demos, negotiating, and closing new business to hit and exceed sales goals
- Understand use cases and sell across different industries and multiple lines of business to some of our fastest-growing customers
- Conduct calls with customers and prospects to understand organizational structure, key decision-makers, procurement processes, IT systems, and document workflow
- Become an Airtable product expert, delighting prospects with a phenomenal educational experience, and helping cross-functional teams with product feedback and user insights
Who you are
- 3+ years in a SaaS sales role with a track record of success, minimum 2+ years closing experience
- Strong business acumen that includes prior experience managing multiple concurrent client relationships, anticipating change, adjusting priorities accordingly, and working effectively as a team
- Self-starter comfortable with some ambiguity, demonstrating a willingness to learn/ramp quickly, and be a creative problem solver for the larger Airtable team
- You embody a growth mindset and seek out opportunities to constantly learn and grow. Extreme curiosity to learn about the product, the industry, and your customer’s businesses.
- Strong operational mindset, eager to build process for yourself and the team to maximize productivity
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Compensation awarded to successful candidates will vary based on their work location, relevant skills, and experience. The on-target earning range for this role is $107,400 - $145,200 for work locations in Austin. Our total compensation package also includes the opportunity to receive benefits, and restricted stock units. To learn more about our comprehensive benefit offerings, please check out Life at Airtable.
Airtable is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and strive to create a workplace where everyone has an equal opportunity to thrive. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any characteristic protected by applicable federal and state laws, regulations and ordinances. Learn more about your EEO rights as an applicant.
If you have a medical condition, disability, or religious belief/practice which inhibits your ability to participate in any part of the application or interview process, please complete our Accommodations Request Form and let us know how we may assist you. Airtable is committed to participating in the interactive process and providing reasonable accommodations to qualified applicants.
Please see our Privacy Notice for details regarding Airtable’s collection and use of personal information relating to the application and recruitment process by clicking here.