At Airtable, we are passionate about our platform’s ability to democratize software creation and empower anyone to “create anything.” As a Solutions Engineer, you’ll leverage your product and technical expertise to partner with Enterprise customers to evaluate Airtable as a solution for their organizations. Partnering closely with Account Executives, you’ll qualify opportunities, gather key requirements, speak to our platform capabilities, and advise decision makers on how Airtable can be configured to support their business needs.
As a Solutions Engineer at Airtable London, you'll be joining a dynamic team that's reshaping how businesses interact with software while driving our key focus of regional growth in 2024 and beyond.
What you'll do
- Partner with Account Executives to identify, qualify and pursue new revenue opportunities from new and existing Enterprise accounts, both remotely and in-person when traveling to customer sites
- Build relationships with and serve as trusted advisor to a prospect or customer’s technical teams
- Build and demonstrate custom prototypes that allow prospects to understand and evaluate Airtable’s capabilities within the context of their own data, technical requirements, team workflows, and business process needs
- Speak to Airtable’s platform and integration capabilities, and any solution strategies that may be required to successfully implement them using Airtable best practices
- Support multiple Account Executives and deals simultaneously, proactively communicating with stakeholders to ensure on-time solution delivery
- Develop processes and workflows that allow us to build and scale a best-in-class Sales Engineering organization
- Identify and share our most valuable use cases and user stories to our Engineering and Customer Engagement teams to inform the product roadmap and market potential
- Work closely with Airtable’s Security and Compliance Teams to advise on questions related to Airtable’s security posture
Who you are
- Preferred 2+ years of experience in a Sales Engineering or Solution Consulting role in a SaaS environment, ideally in enterprise collaboration, low-code/no-code or productivity space
- You demonstrate excellent communication skills, and are equally comfortable presenting to individual contributor stakeholders and VP-Level decision makers
- You grasp the fundamentals of database design and are passionate about creating unique solutions to complex business problems
- You have a history of managing multiple assignments simultaneously, can work independently to drive projects to completion with a high level of attention to detail
- You have a keen technical mind and demonstrate a deep understanding of enterprise integration methodologies, best practices and API architecture
- You have a deep understanding of privacy and information security principles, as well as familiarity with GDPR and other relevant data privacy regulations.
- You have proficiency in business-level French, both spoken and written (highly advantageous but not mandatory).
- You have knowledge of software and system design principles. Coding experience is not a requirement.
- You are based in London and are excited to join the team in our London office on a hybrid (in-office/remote) basis
What We Offer
- In addition to NHS coverage, you will have access to supplemental insurance 100% covered (and your dependents covered at 85%)
- Competitive pension scheme, life insurance, paid leave and sick leave
- Complimentary mental health support via Modern Health
- Family planning support via Carrot (fertility, adoption, and surrogacy)
- Flexible and generous time off and sick time benefits
- Transportation & Commuter Benefits
- Monthly “Lifestyle Wallet” to use for benefits like personal fitness (e.g., gym memberships, fitness equipment, etc.) to pet care to nutrition coaching, and more.
- Supplemental reimbursement for Gender Affirmation procedures and services
- Legal services - access to online tools to legal forms.
At Airtable, we embrace diversity and strive to create a workplace where everyone has an equal opportunity to thrive. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We strive for Airtable to be a pleasant and supportive place to work, and to attract and retain a diverse team of talented people. We take great pride in holding everyone accountable for treating each other with dignity and respect.
Airtable is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you have a medical condition or disability which inhibits your ability to complete any part of the application process, please complete our Accommodations Request Form and let us know how we may assist you.
Please see our Privacy Notice for details regarding Airtable’s collection and use of personal information relating to the application and recruitment process by clicking here.