Airtable is on a mission to democratize software creation. Our platform is loved by people at more than 300,000 organizations because they can design and build powerful applications (without knowing how to code) that perfectly fit their needs and workflows.
Over the past 2 years we’ve set our sights on the Enterprise market and are now looking for a PM to strengthen our focus in this space. As the PM focused on enterprise security, you’ll define the vision, strategy, and roadmap to ensure our largest organizations can use Airtable securely and confidently. You’ll own broad aspects of our core surfaces, including authentication, identity, and security features, meeting with our largest customers to understand their needs and articulate our solutions.
You’ll partner with a product-oriented engineering team and cross-functional partners in sales, customer success, and marketing to deliver solutions that fuel adoption and expansion of Airtable’s product suite across the rapidly growing and strategically valuable enterprise market segment.
What you'll do
- You will architect, articulate, and execute a strategy and roadmap to enable Airtable’s enterprise platform to secure our largest customers.
- You’ll work with talented design, engineering, and go-to-market counterparts to bring key products from ideation to market.
- You’ll develop a deep understanding of the needs of Airtable’s largest customers - especially around identity, authentication, security, and compliance - and create delightful product experiences for end-users and administrators alike.
- You’ll set ambitious goals and help your teams execute with high velocity and quality.
- You’ll empower cross-functional teams by setting clear direction, providing context, and removing ambiguity.
Who you are
- You have 6+ years of product management experience at a SaaS company and are technically proficient in a relevant space; experience with identity, authentication, security and legal requirements, permissions, or large-scale collaboration is a plus.
- You have a history of delivering winning products/features that demonstrate strong traction and customer love. The services you create while foundational will absolutely be seen and greatly appreciated by end users.
- You have built products with deep product and UX design requirements
- You are an excellent written and verbal communicator
- You are customer-driven and have demonstrated experience in working closely with enterprise customers to deliver value
Airtable is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and strive to create a workplace where everyone has an equal opportunity to thrive. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any characteristic protected by applicable federal and state laws, regulations and ordinances. Learn more about your EEO rights as an applicant.
If you have a medical condition, disability, or religious belief/practice which inhibits your ability to participate in any part of the application or interview process, please complete our Accommodations Request Form and let us know how we may assist you. Airtable is committed to participating in the interactive process and providing reasonable accommodations to qualified applicants.