Old Street, London based | Hybrid working | UK Remote eligible
Early 2022 the secret was out, Airtable touched down in London as the first international office launch outside the US. We are now hiring for our founding Southern Europe enterprise sales team based in our EMEA HQ at the heart of London's tech scene on Old Street.
As a French-speaking New Business Account Executive, Strategic Accounts at Airtable you will have the opportunity to work closely with book of business in our EMEA region with unique product and communication needs. Each client has unique needs and you act as a trusted business advisor, helping them effectively leverage our product to drive maximum impact for their business.
What you'll do
- Prospect, develop, manage sales pipeline and close new customers onto our Airtable Platform through inbound and outbound efforts
- Build relationships with senior executives and decision makers across all industries
- Own the full sales-cycle from lead to close
- Coordinate resources throughout the sales cycle, including legal, sales engineering, implementation specialists and leadership
- Educate and consult customers on the value of Airtable throughout the sales and adoption cycle
- Model a wide range of use cases in which Airtable can drive business transformation across different industries
- Prioritize opportunities and manage a high volume of inbound and outbound email efficiently
- Forecast performance against sales targets with a high degree of accuracy using a combination of bottoms up deal by deal commits and top down territory analysis
Who you are
- French speaking at professional level minimum
- Quota carrying SaaS sales experience within a SaaS company selling software solutions into multiple industries
- 2+ years selling into the Enterprise segment.
- Track record of overachieving quota across 6-8 quarters, and at least 1-2 quarters of strong overachievement
- You are passionate about Pipeline Generation and winning New Logos
- Experience selling to central buying/IT teams and managing stakeholders in Procurement and Legal. As well as, developing and deepening relationships with C-level, Exec and VP stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to successfully and repeatedly close 6-figure ARR deals in a competitive market
- You have strong prospecting, account planning, and experience selling into teams
- You have owned complex deals with named accounts (5000+ FTEs)
- You thrive partnering with business leaders and executives, developing long term relationships and aligning key stakeholders company-wide at each stage of the sales lifecycle
- You embody a growth mindset and seek out opportunities to constantly learn and grow
- Nice to have: MEDDICC or Command of the Message sales methodology
What We Offer
- Competitive £ OTE, including commission draw for first quarter. Over 86% of Account Executives globally hit quota last year.
- Restricted Stock Unit awards (private company stage).
- Excellent group pension scheme.
- Private medical and dental plan options.
- Complimentary mental health support via Modern Health.
- Family planning support via Carrot (fertility, adoption, and surrogacy).
- Annual Learning & Development wallet to support your career development.
- Monthly “Lifestyle Wallet” to use for benefits like personal fitness (e.g., gym memberships, fitness equipment, etc.) to pet care to nutrition coaching, and more.
Airtable is working on the next computer revolution: one where anyone – even without technical training – can create customized applications that fit their needs, build more interconnected teams, and take part in a growing community of people who share what they create. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in San Francisco, Airtable powers teams at more than 300,000 organizations around the world. Our most recent funding round valued Airtable at $11.7 billion and raised $735 million in additional capital, and we're just getting started!