At Airtable, we are passionate about our platform’s ability to democratize software creation and empower anyone to “create anything.” Airtable’s Sales Engineering team leverages industry and our platform knowledge to help customers realize how Airtable can empower them to create anything.
As a Sales Engineering Manager, you will manage and grow a team of Sales Engineers, who work with current and prospective Enterprise & Mid-Market customers as they evaluate Airtable as a solution within their organization. You will be a player / coach, helping the team deliver on their sales engagements, while also managing day-to-day team operations. In addition, you will partner cross functionally with field, product and engineering teams to help improve our GTM and expand our platform capabilities based on customer feedback.
What you'll do
- Manage a team of Sales Engineers who work closely with our Account Executives, on advising Enterprise decision makers on how Airtable can uniquely solve and accelerate their desired outcomes.
- Serve as a thought leader and executive sponsor on our priority accounts, accelerating their time to value as they launch new solutions and entrench existing use cases
- Create and implement strategies and processes that enable our Sales Engineering team to scale, accelerate deal cycles and validate Airtable for technical teams
- Support our team’s growth and development by hiring, training and coaching top talent
- Partner cross-functionally with Airtable’s Security, Sales Enablement, Professional Services and Ecosystem teams to drive positive deal outcomes that lead to successful post-sales implementation
- Work with Airtable’s Product and Engineering teams to ensure deal insights inform Airtable’s product and platform strategy and roadmap
Who you are
- You have 2+ years experience leading and scaling Sales or Solutions Engineering teams within a software sales organization
- You have 5+ years of experience in a sales engineering or solutions consulting role in a high-growth SaaS environment
- You are passionate about your team’s professional development and leverage coaching techniques to help them achieve their development goals.
- You thrive and lead effectively in highly dynamic, rapidly changing and fast-paced environment
- You have exceptional organizational, operational and analytical skills and a strong track record of making data-driven decisions
- You have excellent communication and problem-solving skills
What We Offer
- We have your medical, dental, and vision insurance 100% covered (and your dependents covered at 80%)
- High deductible health plan available with health savings account contribution
- Complimentary One Medical membership for individuals and dependents
- Monthly “Lifestyle Wallet” to use for benefits like personal fitness (e.g., gym memberships, fitness equipment, etc.) to pet care to nutrition coaching, and more.
- Complimentary mental health support via Modern Health
- Family planning support via Carrot (fertility, adoption, and surrogacy)
- Flexible and generous time off and sick time benefits
- 16 weeks of parental leave
- Annual Learning & Development wallet to support your career development
- Emergency backup care for dependents
- Access to financial planning and legal support
- Supplemental reimbursement for Gender Affirmation procedures and services
- Access to pre-tax Transportation & Commuter Benefits
Airtable is working on the next computer revolution: one where anyone – even without technical training – can create customized applications that fit their needs, build more interconnected teams, and take part in a growing community of people who share what they create. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in San Francisco, Airtable powers teams at more than 300,000 organizations around the world. Our most recent funding round valued Airtable at $11.7 billion and raised $735 million in additional capital, and we're just getting started!