Airtable’s legal team is helping Airtable democratize software creation by providing proactive, realistic, and strategic advice that drives maximum business impact and reflects Airtable’s integrity, creativity, and courage.
This position presents a unique opportunity to be a part of our founding and fast-growing legal team! We are looking to add an experienced Contracts Manager to meet the expanding needs of our company and our customers within a fast-moving, focused, and collaborative environment.
What you'll do
- Review and negotiate customer agreements, including SaaS, technology, professional services, data processing, and nondisclosure agreements.
- Collaborate with Airtable’s sales teams to arrive at strategies and solutions that drive customer deals forward successfully.
- Respond to a range of questions, and provide support to business partners, regarding Airtable’s commercial contracts, negotiating positions, and related processes.
- Help build and maintain contracting playbooks, contract templates and clause libraries, legal process wikis, training materials, and other tools to help scale the legal function.
- Help enhance Airtable’s robust contracts repository and develop data-driven insights regarding the company’s commercial contracting operations.
- Participate in projects to increase the efficiency of commercial legal support.
Who you are
- You have at least 4 years of in-house contracts management experience, including experience with a SaaS or other technology company.
- You love being involved in the commercial contracting process and have demonstrated experience reviewing, negotiating, and drafting the legal terms of a broad range of commercial contracts.
- You are naturally curious, technologically savvy, and willing to learn and operate tools, applications, and systems that benefit a team’s workflows.
- You’re able to draft documents, policies, emails, and anything else in a precise and digestible manner.
- You’re flexible, resourceful, and solution-oriented. You are excited to help a growing company define its legal identity, to build process and repeatability where there is little. You’re both comfortable saying you don’t have the answer, and confident that you can then go find it.
- You are able to execute, prioritize, and stay focused in an environment that is expanding and evolving.
- You have high integrity and excellent judgment, are a clear and thoughtful communicator, and are able to be both strategic and detail-oriented.
- You’re skilled at building authentic relationships with all kinds of people across many functional teams.
What We Offer
- We have your medical, dental, and vision insurance 100% covered (and your dependents covered at 80%)
- High deductible health plan available with health savings account contribution
- Complimentary One Medical membership for individuals and dependents
- Monthly “Lifestyle Wallet” to use for benefits like personal fitness (e.g., gym memberships, fitness equipment, etc.) to pet care to nutrition coaching, and more.
- Complimentary mental health support via Modern Health
- Family planning support via Carrot (fertility, adoption, and surrogacy)
- Flexible and generous time off and sick time benefits
- 16 weeks of parental leave
- Annual Learning & Development wallet to support your career development
- Emergency backup care for dependents
- Access to financial planning and legal support
- Supplemental reimbursement for Gender Affirmation procedures and services
- Access to pre-tax Transportation & Commuter Benefits
The compensation awarded to successful candidates will vary based on their location, relevant skills and experience. For Colorado based roles, the base salary range for this role is $125,460 - $163,430. The total compensation package also includes the opportunity to receive benefits, restricted stock units, and may include incentive compensation.
Airtable is working on the next computer revolution: one where anyone – even without technical training – can create customized applications that fit their needs, build more interconnected teams, and take part in a growing community of people who share what they create. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in San Francisco, Airtable powers teams at more than 300,000 organizations around the world. Our most recent funding round valued Airtable at $11.7 billion and raised $735 million in additional capital, and we're just getting started!