At Airtable, we are passionate about how our product democratizes software creation and empowers anyone to “create anything.” As a Large Accounts Growth Manager at Airtable, you will manage and scale our growing sales team. More specifically, you'll own the hiring, training, strategy, and design of how this team will operate.
Just like Lego blocks, what our customers can build with Airtable is virtually limitless. This opens up all sorts of exciting possibilities for our Sales team regarding who our potential customer is. As a result, the demand for our product has outpaced the capacity of our sales team.
Are you looking for some truly fascinating work where you'll work alongside a best-in-class team, harnessing the power of a unique product for a company with unlimited growth potential?
What you'll do
- Support direct reports by participating in prospect meetings and engaging in other corporate resources as required.
- Work cross-functionally with Marketing, Data Science, Growth, and Ops teams to develop thoughtful and innovative approaches to your business.
- Ongoing mentoring and development of the sales team includes recruiting, onboarding, and training new Account Executives.
- Implement, improve and standardize key sales processes to drive consistent and repeatable motions that predictably drive revenue growth.
- Consistently supervising sales efficiency by building Salesforce.com dashboards and reports and analyzing customer data to identify buying/expansion/churn signals.
Who you are
- You have 5+ years of SaaS experience working within revenue-focused teams responsible for selling software solutions to multiple industries.
- You have 2+ years of experience leading a closing revenue team focused on accounts FTE 2k+.
- You have a deep understanding of outbound selling and prospecting.
- You understand a relationship-led, growth sales motion that expands the product footprint within a complex organization.
- You have a deep understanding of account and territory planning and know-how to leverage executive relationships to execute in the role.
- You thrive on partnering with different cross-functional teams to design and execute effective ways to get customers on the phone.
- You are a strong written and verbal communicator.
- You are passionate about our overall mission and how customers can use Airtable.
- You are scrappy, resourceful, and a creative problem solver when discovering your customer's business needs and understanding how Airtable plugs into the bigger picture.
What we offer
- We have your medical, dental, and vision insurance 100% covered (and your dependents covered at 80%)
- High deductible health plan available with health savings account contribution
- Complimentary One Medical membership for individuals and dependents
- Monthly “Lifestyle Wallet” to use for benefits like personal fitness (e.g., gym memberships, fitness equipment, etc.) to pet care to nutrition coaching, and more.
- Complimentary mental health support via Modern Health
- Family planning support via Carrot (fertility, adoption, and surrogacy)
- Flexible and generous time off and sick time benefits
- 16 weeks of parental leave
- Annual Learning & Development wallet to support your career development
- Emergency backup care for dependents
- Access to financial planning and legal support
- Supplemental reimbursement for Gender Affirmation procedures and services
- Access to pre-tax Transportation & Commuter Benefits
Airtable is working on the next computer revolution: one where anyone – even without technical training – can create customized applications that fit their needs, build more interconnected teams, and take part in a growing community of people who share what they create. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in San Francisco, Airtable powers teams at more than 300,000 organizations around the world. Our most recent funding round valued Airtable at $11.7 billion and raised $735 million in additional capital, and we're just getting started!