At Airtable, our mission is to democratize software creation. We’re building a platform that empowers software users to become software creators building bespoke solutions for their teams and business.
We’re looking for market researchers to help us understand our creators and the broader no/low-code market. If you are curious and insightful, and enjoy untangling complexity with a collaborative team, we’d love to work with you.
What you'll do
- Identify and prioritize market research initiatives that will have the most impact on Airtable’s business and customers
- Plan and conduct qualitative or quantitative research, such as in-depth interviews, focus groups, surveys, or win-loss analyses, to deeply understand the attitudes, behaviors, motivations, needs, and values of our customers, as well as identifying personas and segments
- Manage vendors conducting brand and marketing research
- Triangulate data from research and other sources to glean insights and actionable recommendations
- Communicate insights clearly, concisely, and in a thoughtful manner that influences others
- Partner with brand, creative, and marketing teams, as well as cross-functional partners in the product organization
- Enable others at Airtable to conduct their own research and make customer-centric decisions
Who you are
- You have a background in Anthropology, Market Research, Psychology, Sociology, or a related field
- You have professional experience conducting and leading marketing research, ideally in a B2B SaaS company
- You have hands-on experience with a variety of qualitative or quantitative research methodologies, including concept testing, message development & testing, segmentation, and survey research
- Ideally you have experience with or understanding of SQL and a programming language commonly used for data manipulation and computational statistics, such as Python or R
- You have improved and scaled research practices across an organization enabling others to conduct their own research
- You have demonstrated you can drive brand, business and marketing decisions based on research
- You have worked in an ambiguous, fast-paced environment
- You have collaborated with a cross-functional team
- You are a clear and concise communicator, as well as an engaging and persuasive storyteller
- You are a creator
- You have hands-on experience with SPSS, Q, or similar research analysis tools, as well as Qualtrics or similar survey programing tools.
What We Offer
- We have your medical, dental, and vision insurance 100% covered (and your dependents covered at 80%)
- High deductible health plan available with health savings account contribution
- Complimentary One Medical membership for individuals and dependents
- Monthly “Lifestyle Wallet” to use for benefits like personal fitness (e.g., gym memberships, fitness equipment, etc.) to pet care to nutrition coaching, and more.
- Complimentary mental health support via Modern Health
- Family planning support via Carrot (fertility, adoption, and surrogacy)
- Flexible and generous time off and sick time benefits
- 16 weeks of parental leave
- Annual Learning & Development wallet to support your career development
- Emergency backup care for dependents
- Access to financial planning and legal support
- Supplemental reimbursement for Gender Affirmation procedures and services
- Access to pre-tax Transportation & Commuter Benefits
Airtable is working on the next computer revolution: one where anyone – even without technical training – can create customized applications that fit their needs, build more interconnected teams, and take part in a growing community of people who share what they create. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in San Francisco, Airtable powers teams at more than 300,000 organizations around the world. Our most recent funding round valued Airtable at $11.7 billion and raised $735 million in additional capital, and we're just getting started!