The Enterprise Customer Support Team works closely with a wide range of innovative and impressive customer accounts to unlock their business objectives and ultimately realize the value of using Airtable.
As an Airtable Enterprise Customer Support Advocate, you will answer technical product questions, troubleshoot customer needs, and work closely with our business partners and Customer Success Managers.
An ideal candidate has strong analytical and problem-solving skills, technical aptitude, and strives to articulate complex workflows simply and clearly. They will enjoy working independently and in-partnership, are comfortable navigating ambiguity and managing expectations, and can quickly master new technologies and technical-concepts.
Offering weekend customer support is an important initiative to deliver better customer experiences. As the initial hires for this new shift, we are looking for candidates who are autonomous, strong proactive communicators, and have resilient problem solvers. Candidates applying to this role should be able to work on Saturday and Sunday.
What you'll do
Identify customer needs and quickly develop solutions to answer customer questions
Troubleshoot technical issues related to Airtable and integrated enterprise systems
Educate customers on Airtable products and programs to enable best business practices
Partner with cross-functional teams including Customer Success, Product, and Engineering to escalate and resolve customer needs
Document and continuously improve best practices, team-resources, and SOPs
Who you are
A love for Airtable and past experience with the product (personal or professional!)
Passion and experience in delivering an high quality, personal, customer support. An ability to consistently deliver, provide-feedback-on, and hold yourself accountable to support targets
Strong written, verbal communication, and presentation skills
Demonstrated resilience, creativity, and analytical thinking in problem solving
A teaching and learning mindset
Experience working with enterprise technology (e.g. Salesforce, Confluence, Gsuite, Jira, Zendesk)
What We Offer
- We have your medical, dental, and vision insurance 100% covered (and your dependents covered at 80%)
- High deductible health plan available with health savings account contribution
- Complimentary One Medical membership for individuals and dependents
- Monthly “Lifestyle Wallet” to use for benefits like personal fitness (e.g., gym memberships, fitness equipment, etc.) to pet care to nutrition coaching, and more.
- Complimentary mental health support via Modern Health Family planning support (fertility, adoption, and surrogacy)
- Flexible and generous time off and sick time benefits
- 16 weeks of parental leave
- Annual Learning & Development wallet to support your career development
- Emergency backup care for dependents
- Access to financial planning and legal support
Airtable is working on the next computer revolution: one where anyone – even without technical training – can create customized applications that fit their needs, build more interconnected teams, and take part in a growing community of people who share what they create. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in San Francisco, Airtable powers teams at more than 300,000 organizations around the world. Our most recent funding round valued Airtable at $11.7 billion and raised $735 million in additional capital, and we're just getting started!