At Airtable we are passionate about how our product democratizes software creation and empowers anyone to “create anything.” Just like Lego blocks, what our customers can build with Airtable is virtually limitless which opens up all sorts of exciting possibilities.
The Marketing team at Airtable is seeking an extraordinary SEO Marketing Manager to help support the success of our SEO program. This role would be responsible for building industry-leading content/features for the web and support the growth of one of our most powerful acquisition channels.
This role will report into our Head of SEO.
What you'll do
- Own, build and manage the SEO roadmap - leading content development and web optimization projects across all Airtable properties.
- You will work and collaborate closely with cross-channel partners (content, marketing, product, creative, analytics, and more) to execute against the roadmap; you will own SEO from end to end.
- You will support and provide SEO guidance across other demand-gen channels/assets - ebooks, videos, webinars, and more.
- You will act as an SEO evangelist by effectively communicating the reasoning behind our approach and helping educate partners across the organization around SEO best practices.
- You will deeply understand our metrics and measurements. Responsible for data gathering, reporting, and communicating progress across the roadmap initiatives.
Who you are
- You have 3+ years of SEO experience with a focus on SEO content and tech projects.
- You have a technical understanding of how to effectively optimize your content for Search (i.e. indexability, meta tags, on-page performance, optimizing for rich/featured snippets, and more).
- You are highly skilled in keyword research methodologies, able to work through large amounts of data, and prioritize opportunities effectively.
- Experience using Google Tools: Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Google Keyword Planner.
- Bonus: You have experience using enterprise-level SEO Tools (i.e. SEOClarity, Search Metrics, BrightEdge, Screaming Frog, SEMRush, etc)
- You have strong written and oral communication skills.
- You are data-driven: you are able to think deeply about challenging problems and use data/research to design solutions.
- You have the knowledge and/or experience with YouTube video optimization and best practices.
- You are someone who is passionate about SEO. You have the ability to inspire others through your passion and evangelize SEO across teams.
What We Offer
- We have your medical, dental, and vision insurance 100% covered (and your dependents covered at 65%)
- Complimentary One Medical membership for individuals and dependents
- High deductible health plan with health spend account contribution
- $250 monthly wellness stipend for you to invest in your overall wellness
- Mental health support
- Family planning support (fertility, adoption, and surrogacy)
- Generous vacation and sick time
- 16 weeks of parental leave
- Learning & Development: we offer a $2,000 per year stipend for your personal career development
Airtable is working on the next computer revolution: one where anyone – even without technical training – can create customized applications that fit their needs, build more interconnected teams, and take part in a growing community of people who share what they create. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in San Francisco, Airtable powers teams at more than 250,000 organizations around the world. Our most recent funding round valued Airtable at $5.77 billion and raised $270 million in additional capital, and we're just getting started!