At Airtable we are passionate about how our product democratizes software creation and empowers anyone to “create anything.” Just like Lego blocks, what our customers can build with Airtable is virtually limitless. We are looking for a data-driven People Analyst for our Recruiting team to partner with stakeholders across the organization. You will be using your analytical skills to develop and communicate data-driven insights to improve how we recruit. You will be tasked with getting a deep understanding of our key functions and leveraging data to inform leadership of trends, challenges and opportunities.
What you'll do
- Generate actionable insights through the use of metrics and dashboards to optimize the recruiting process, drive decision making, anticipate future trends, and improve overall candidate experience
- Program and maintain reports, dashboards, data generators, and other end-user information portals or resources
- Integrate data from multiple sources to produce well-rounded insights into our recruitment process
- Proactively translates data into actionable insights to alert teams to trending data, and driving recommendations for improvement
- Work closely with recruiting leadership to understand data requirements and deliver reporting and insights to support problem solving and business inquiries, and make recommendations to improve existing data collection and methodologies.
- Translate complex findings and data in a compelling and easy-to-understand narrative for non-technical audiences
- Support recruiting leadership on developing analytics capability/literacy across the organization.
- Conduct ad-hoc reporting to support evolving business needs, time sensitive data requests to inform recruiting operations, insights to inform strategic initiatives and support quarterly business reviews.
- Demographics research, reporting and recommendations to support sourcing and decision-making related to our DE&I efforts.
Who you are
- Experienced in data analytics, recruiting, or recruiting operations with at least three years of relevant work experience
- Experience with data visualization and synthesizing large and messy data sets
- Proficient in SQL, Excel/Google Sheets & have worked with ATS (Greenhouse)
- An excellent communicator (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills to develop and communicate clear, thoughtful, and comprehensive analyses
- Excited about applying technology and data in creative and novel ways
- Model inclusive behaviors and multicultural competency in interactions with all Airtablets.
What We Offer
- We have your medical, dental, and vision insurance 100% covered (and your dependents covered at 65%)
- Complimentary One Medical membership for individuals and dependents
- High deductible health plan with health spend account contribution
- $250 monthly wellness stipend for you to invest in your overall wellness
- Mental health support
- Family planning support (fertility, adoption, and surrogacy)
- Generous vacation and sick time
- 16 weeks of parental leave
- Learning & Development: we offer a $2,000 per year stipend for your personal career development
Airtable is working on the next computer revolution: one where anyone – even without technical training – can create customized applications that fit their needs, build more interconnected teams, and take part in a growing community of people who share what they create. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in San Francisco, Airtable powers teams at more than 250,000 organizations around the world. Our most recent funding round valued Airtable at $5.77 billion and raised $270 million in additional capital, and we're just getting started!