Airtable is on a mission to democratize software. Our platform is beloved by people at more than 200,000 organizations because they can create applications that perfectly fit their needs. We are building a marketing and communications team that demonstrates the real-world impact people have using Airtable every day and advocates for a future where more people have the power to shape technology. We’re looking for a well-rounded leader who can create and execute programs that champion stories about our customers’ most powerful, inspiring uses of Airtable.
What you'll do
- Conceive and manage the end-to-end production of programs focused on showcasing creative, inspirational uses of Airtable to solve real-world business needs for customers in a wide variety of industries
- Uncover, capture, and develop stories for case studies, video content, social media, executive speaking, and PR/AR opportunities, with a consistent voice
- Bring a consistent voice to our customer storytelling efforts and partner with our sales, customer success, and marketing teams to promote compelling content through owned, earned, and paid media; events; and other marketing programs
- Design and advise on advisory councils and other forums for gathering feedback from power users and other Airtable influencers
- Support our overall efforts to expand Airtable’s usage within leading enterprise companies
- Recruit and manage a team of external creative and production partners as required
Who you are
- You’re an empathetic communicator with stellar written and verbal skills
- You’re passionate about storytelling and someone who understands what provokes others to think and feel about something in a new way
- You’ve got a full portfolio of engaging content you’ve produced in various formats to drive business results across a wide range of audiences
- You’ve got a strong bias for action. We’re a small, hands-on team that focuses just as much on whipping up a smart strategy as rolling up our sleeves to get the work done.
- You’re intellectually curious and a ruthless prioritizer. We’re a new team and building a lot from scratch. You’ll be asked to learn a lot – quickly! – think creatively, and prioritize the work that has the biggest impact.
- You have at least 10 years of well-rounded experience across communications, program management, event production, community development, and/or customer marketing
- You’re a skilled manager of people – both inside and outside your company/organization
What we offer
- Health care: we have you 100% covered (and your dependents 65% covered) with competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance. You’ll also be eligible for a complimentary membership to One Medical Group.
- High Deductible Health Plan w/ Health Spend Account contribution
- Learning & Development: we offer a $2,000 per year stipend for your personal career development
- $250 monthly wellness stipend for you to use to invest in your overall wellness
- Mental Health Support
- Family Planning Support (fertility, adoption, surrogacy)
- Meals and Snacks: our offices are empty these days, but when we’re back we’ll continue to have high-quality catered lunches and well-stocked kitchens
- Generous PTO, sick leave, and parental leave
Airtable is working on the next computer revolution: one where anyone — even without technical training — can create customized applications that fit their needs, build more interconnected teams, and take part in a growing community of people who share what they create. Founded in 2013 and headquartered in San Francisco, Airtable powers teams at more than 200,000 organizations around the world. Our recent Series D funding round, which included Thrive Capital, Coatue, and Benchmark, doubled our total investment to more than $350 million. And we’re just getting started.