Airtable's mission is to empower anyone to create software. As such, establishing Airtable as a trusted and secure brand for our customers is essential to our success. We're building a world-class cybersecurity team, seeking the brightest minds to innovate and create real solutions that solve the challenges facing the internet community. To accomplish this, our team will be performing research, serving as subject matter experts, and presenting our work at conferences.
We're looking for a Security Engagement Manager to shape the cybersecurity culture at Airtable. You'll create security awareness trainings and educational programs, from designing and leading fun exercises, to establishing security processes. Not only will you build partnerships across all teams, you'll also foster security responsibility and accountability to enable everyone at Airtable to be a security owner.
What you’d do
- Create innovative content and drive Airtable’s cybersecurity training and education programs
- Work cross-functionally to streamline processes that enable security and compliance across the organization
- Participate in other cybersecurity activities, such as security questionnaires, vendor management, and vulnerability management
Who you are
- You have 3+ years of experience, building and delivering security awareness programs
- You’re a strong communicator who can lead company-wide presentations to evangelize security across technical and non-technical audiences
- You collaborate well cross-functionally, establishing security procedures across the organization
- You have a basic foundation for security knowledge and are passionate about security and protecting users
What we offer
- Health care: we have you 100% covered (and your dependents 50% covered) with competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance. You'll also be eligible for a complimentary membership to One Medical Group
- Learning & Development: we offer a $2,000 per year stipend for your personal career development
- Gym Membership: we’re proud to provide employees in our San Francisco and New York offices with complimentary gym memberships to Equinox, or up to $100/month reimbursement towards any other gym
- Catered lunches: we have high-quality catered lunches every day and well-stocked kitchens. We'll also reimburse you for any reasonable food expenses incurred while working
- Generous PTO, sick leave, and parental leave
Airtable's mission is to democratize software creation. We believe that software stands to be the single most impactful way anyone can bring their ideas to life, yet that few people can actually access it as a creative medium. Airtable enables everyone to experience the power of creating, not just using, software. Headquartered in San Francisco, Airtable has raised $170M in venture funding to date, most recently a 100M Series C from Benchmark, Thrive, and Coatue.