Who We Are
Addepar’s purpose is to maximize the positive impact of the world’s capital. More than 700 of the world’s leading financial services firms trust Addepar to unlock the power and possibility of informed, data driven investing and advice. These family offices, wealth managers, banks and institutions use Addepar’s purpose-built SaaS platform and associated Marketplace to deliver exceptional value to their clients in a modern, scalable and secure way.
Our clients use Addepar to manage and advise on more than $3.5 trillion in assets, and we’ve been adding more than $15 billion per week for many consecutive quarters, making us one of the fastest growing companies in fintech. Our board and investors are some of the best in the business: D1 Capital, WestCap, 8VC and Valor Equity Partners have led our last few rounds.
We’re now expanding Addepar’s business around the globe, with clients in more than 25 countries. We’re constantly doubling down on tech- and data-fueled innovation, and our product and platform roadmap is more ambitious today than ever. We place our clients at the center of everything we do, and see a virtually unlimited set of opportunities to expand our client footprint and deepen the value we can unlock by building together.
Addepar is a Forbes Fintech 50 company and an honored member of the CB Insights Fintech 250. Addepar embraces a global flexible workforce model with offices in Silicon Valley, New York City, Salt Lake City and Edinburgh, Scotland.
We are currently seeking a Senior Machine Learning Engineer to join our operating platform group! In this role, you will have the opportunity to apply the newest technology stacks to build and improve proprietary trained models that transform unstructured information into accurate financial data. We are looking for a dedicated machine learning professional with real technical depth and a desire to solve complex problems related to financial data in a modern way. If you've designed complex scalable systems, or worked with great teams on hard problems in financial data, or are just interested in solving really hard technical, mission-critical problems, come join us!
What You’ll Do
- Design, build and train supervised and unsupervised machine learning models.
- Design and evolve machine learning pipeline for applications across the stack.
- Optimize machine learning and relevant data processing code for scale and robustness
- Document software functionality, system design, and project plans; this includes clean, readable code with comments.
Who You Are
- 5+ years experience in a machine learning focused role
- Proficiency with machine learning methodologies.
- Good knowledge of hosted and open source ML services like AWS SageMaker, Google Cloud ML, TensorFlow or others
- Experience with methods and tools (Textract, ABBYY) for extracting relationships, structure and text from documents.
- Proficiency in Python, R or other programming languages
- Experience working with Relational or NoSQL database storage
- Ability to communicate with all levels of stakeholders on a technical level.
- A strong ownership mentality and aim to take on the most ambitious problems.
- AWS experience is a plus.
- B.S., M.S., or Ph.D. in Computer Science or similar technical field of study (or equivalent practical experience.).
- Act Like an Owner - Think and operate with intention, purpose and care. Own outcomes.
- Build Together - Collaborate to unlock the best solutions. Deliver lasting value.
- Champion Our Clients - Exceed client expectations. Our clients’ success is our success.
- Drive Innovation - Be bold and unconstrained in problem solving. Transform the industry.
- Embrace Learning - Engage our community to broaden our perspective. Bring a growth mindset.
In addition to our core values, Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.
To ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.