Who We Are
Addepar is a global technology and data company that helps investment professionals provide the most informed, precise guidance for their clients. Hundreds of thousands of users have trusted Addepar to empower smarter investment decisions and better advice over the last decade. With client presence in more than 40 countries, Addepar’s platform aggregates portfolio, market and client data for over $4.5 trillion in assets. Addepar’s open platform integrates with more than 100 software, data and services partners to deliver a complete solution for a wide range of firms and use cases. Addepar embraces a global flexible workforce model with offices in Silicon Valley, New York City, Salt Lake City, Chicago, London, Dublin, Edinburgh, Scotland and Pune, India.
We’re looking for a Software Engineer to join our Packaged Integrations team!
The team’s mission is to build out the back-end and front-end components that will power our next generation integrations platform. This will facilitate connections to CRMs, client systems and partner applications — enabling new workflows for our clients.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to work on our Lightning Web Component (LWC) based Salesforce Integration, used by some of our largest customers, which provides insights from Addepar directly in their CRM. You will also enhance our real-time integration that allows customers to sync Salesforce data into Addepar.
What You’ll Do
- Collaborate with partners in the product and design teams to gather requirements, plan out project and build new integrations
- Help your team develop pragmatic solutions to sophisticated problems
- Ensure that we deliver high quality, extensible solutions backed by maintainable code
Who You Are
- Strong sense of ownership, and enjoy taking ideas from inception to production
- Experience building enterprise level applications using Java/C# or similar
- You have built integrations with other external platforms, using REST APIs
- Experience with AWS, Azure or GCP cloud deployment
- Proven experience working with the Salesforce Data Model — including Financial Services Cloud (FSC)
- Act Like an Owner - Think and operate with intention, purpose and care. Own outcomes.
- Build Together - Collaborate to unlock the best solutions. Deliver lasting value.
- Champion Our Clients - Exceed client expectations. Our clients’ success is our success.
- Drive Innovation - Be bold and unconstrained in problem solving. Transform the industry.
- Embrace Learning - Engage our community to broaden our perspective. Bring a growth mindset.
In addition to our core values, Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.
To ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
PHISHING SCAM WARNING: Addepar is among several companies recently made aware of a phishing scam involving con artists posing as hiring managers recruiting via email, text and social media. The imposters are creating misleading email accounts, conducting remote “interviews,” and making fake job offers in order to collect personal and financial information from unsuspecting individuals. Please be aware that no job offers will be made from Addepar without a formal interview process. Additionally, Addepar will not ask you to purchase equipment or supplies as part of your onboarding process. If you have any questions, please reach out to TAinfo@addepar.com.