Who We Are
Addepar is a global technology and data company that helps investment professionals provide the most informed, precise guidance for their clients. Hundreds of thousands of users have trusted Addepar to empower smarter investment decisions and better advice over the last decade. With client presence in more than 40 countries, Addepar’s platform aggregates portfolio, market and client data for over $5 trillion in assets. Addepar’s open platform integrates with more than 100 software, data and services partners to deliver a complete solution for a wide range of firms and use cases. Addepar embraces a global flexible workforce model with offices in Silicon Valley, New York City, Salt Lake City, Chicago, London, Dublin, Edinburgh, Scotland and Pune, India.
A Data Solutions Consultant is responsible for integrating clients’ portfolio data into Addepar, and consulting clients on their most complex data challenges. As a Data Solutions Consultant, you will be responsible for executing on client deliverables in addition to continuous internal tooling and process improvements to help scale our growing business. The ideal candidate will have exceptional analytical and communication skills, thrive in a fast paced environment, and bring a solutions oriented approach to all problems they encounter.
Addepar takes a market-based approach to pay. A successful candidate’s starting pay will be determined based on the role, job-related skills, experience, qualifications, work location, and market conditions. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target base salary for roles in Colorado, California, and New York.
The current range for this role $72,000 - $134,000 (base salary) + bonus + equity + benefits.
Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process. Additionally, these ranges reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits.
What You’ll Do
- Translate unique client requirements into flexible and scalable data solutions
- Lead data conversion projects with Addepar clients to ETL historical portfolio data from their legacy system into Addepar
- Prioritize and context-switch effectively to complete simultaneous projects, seeing each through to the finish line
- Identify and drive opportunities to improve our current processes and tools to better streamline, scale and automate workflows
- Effectively set, manage, and communicate expectations both internally and externally
- Communicate with clients in a proactive, consultative and professional manner
- Collaborate with internal Services, Sales, Product and Engineering teams
Who You Are
- Minimum 2+ years experience working in technology, finance, or consulting
- Proficient in Python programming language
- Experience with financial products and securities modeling
- Solution-oriented mentality and passion for problem solving
- Excellent communication, organizational, and time-management skills
- Strong work ethic, proactive and a high contributing teammate
- Highly organized, close attention to detail and driven to make processes more efficient.
- Independent, adaptable and can thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Act Like an Owner - Think and operate with intention, purpose and care. Own outcomes.
- Build Together - Collaborate to unlock the best solutions. Deliver lasting value.
- Champion Our Clients - Exceed client expectations. Our clients’ success is our success.
- Drive Innovation - Be bold and unconstrained in problem solving. Transform the industry.
- Embrace Learning - Engage our community to broaden our perspective. Bring a growth mindset.
In addition to our core values, Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.
To ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
PHISHING SCAM WARNING: Addepar is among several companies recently made aware of a phishing scam involving con artists posing as hiring managers recruiting via email, text and social media. The imposters are creating misleading email accounts, conducting remote “interviews,” and making fake job offers in order to collect personal and financial information from unsuspecting individuals. Please be aware that no job offers will be made from Addepar without a formal interview process. Additionally, Addepar will not ask you to purchase equipment or supplies as part of your onboarding process. If you have any questions, please reach out to TAinfo@addepar.com.