Who We Are
Addepar’s purpose is to maximize the positive impact of the world’s capital. More than 700 of the world’s leading financial services firms trust Addepar to unlock the power and possibility of informed, data driven investing and advice. These family offices, wealth managers, banks and institutions use Addepar’s purpose-built SaaS platform and associated Marketplace to deliver exceptional value to their clients in a modern, scalable and secure way.
Our clients use Addepar to manage and advise on more than $3.5 trillion in assets, and we’ve been adding more than $15 billion per week for many consecutive quarters, making us one of the fastest growing companies in fintech. Our board and investors are some of the best in the business: D1 Capital, WestCap, 8VC and Valor Equity Partners have led our last few rounds.
We’re now expanding Addepar’s business around the globe, with clients in more than 25 countries. We’re constantly doubling down on tech- and data-fueled innovation, and our product and platform roadmap is more ambitious today than ever. We place our clients at the center of everything we do, and see a virtually unlimited set of opportunities to expand our client footprint and deepen the value we can unlock by building together.
Addepar is a Forbes Fintech 50 company and an honored member of the CB Insights Fintech 250. Addepar embraces a global flexible workforce model with offices in Silicon Valley, New York City, Salt Lake City and Edinburgh, Scotland.
For the Training Consultant role, we are looking for an operational expert and dedicated teacher who will own the end-to-end education experience from marketing to delivery, driving delight for the learners throughout. Additionally, as a member of a small team, you’ll be trusted to contribute to the overall vision of Addepar Academy and flex your skills to meet the needs of our rapidly iterating organization.
What You’ll Do
- Deliver outstanding instructor-led courses and webinars for Addepar clients, prospects, partners, employees, and enthusiasts, both virtually and in-person.
- Build and collaborate on new training content to equip a variety of different types of Addepar users for success
- Scale the delivery of customer education programs to drive product adoption and usage across the Addepar user community.
- Collaborate with the Sales, Marketing, and Services teams to drive attendance at our courses and interaction with our content.
- Rapidly incorporate client feedback into our course content and course experience.
- Manage the logistics required to deliver a top-notch training experience.
Who You Are
- 1 year of experience using the Addepar platform, OR 2+ years in a software education services role, support, professional services, sales, marketing, or relationship management at a financial services or SAAS Technology company
- Exceptional presentation skills.
- Strong demonstrated knowledge of the Wealth Management industry.
- Ability to tailor messaging about a product’s value proposition to varied audiences.
- Capable of working across multiple organizations.
- Outstanding logistical planning and organizational skills.
- Experience managing projects from start to finish.
- Excitement to continually learn and grow your knowledge
- Travel required
- Act Like an Owner - Think and operate with intention, purpose and care. Own outcomes.
- Build Together - Collaborate to unlock the best solutions. Deliver lasting value.
- Champion Our Clients - Exceed client expectations. Our clients’ success is our success.
- Drive Innovation - Be bold and unconstrained in problem solving. Transform the industry.
- Embrace Learning - Engage our community to broaden our perspective. Bring a growth mindset.
In addition to our core values, Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.
To ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.