Who We Are
Addepar’s purpose is to maximize the positive impact of the world’s capital. More than 700 of the world’s leading financial services firms trust Addepar to unlock the power and possibility of informed, data driven investing and advice. These family offices, wealth managers, banks and institutions use Addepar’s purpose-built SaaS platform and associated Marketplace to deliver exceptional value to their clients in a modern, scalable and secure way.
Our clients use Addepar to manage and advise on more than $3.5 trillion in assets, and we’ve been adding more than $15 billion per week for many consecutive quarters, making us one of the fastest growing companies in fintech. Our board and investors are some of the best in the business: D1 Capital, WestCap, 8VC and Valor Equity Partners have led our last few rounds.
We’re now expanding Addepar’s business around the globe, with clients in more than 25 countries. We’re constantly doubling down on tech- and data-fueled innovation, and our product and platform roadmap is more ambitious today than ever. We place our clients at the center of everything we do, and see a virtually unlimited set of opportunities to expand our client footprint and deepen the value we can unlock by building together.
Addepar is a Forbes Fintech 50 company and an honored member of the CB Insights Fintech 250. Addepar embraces a global flexible workforce model with offices in Silicon Valley, New York City, Salt Lake City and Edinburgh, Scotland.
We are currently seeking an Internal Communications Manager to join our communications team. In this role, you will partner with executives and collaborate with a range of stakeholders to design and implement impactful initiatives that inform and inspire employees and nurture Addepar’s culture. With high levels of exposure to Addepar’s executive team and a direct impact on the employee experience, this is a role for a creative mind, a problem solver and an amazing communicator who wants to both execute and drive strategy on several fronts at once.
What You’ll Do
- Partner closely with our People team to manage our internal comms strategy, process, editorial calendar and programs, ensuring the most important messages get to our employees and that our mission, values and DEI focus are woven into the DNA of our internal comms
- Work with cross-functional team members to aggregate and prioritize key business updates, results and insights for higher-visibility communications across the company
- Collaborate with design to ensure all employee communications are innovative, fresh, engaging and reflect the company’s visual identity
- Keep employees informed with consistent, timely communications on business goals, priorities and long-term vision
- Create company-wide communications campaigns about programs, products and organizational changes, including acting as the editor for our weekly company newsletter
- Oversee and produce two of our most visible internal communications programs - All Hands and Town Halls
- Leverage your expertise to identify impactful opportunities, distill complex topics into simple messages, design creative campaigns, write clear content and coach leaders in a values-centered way
Who You Are
- At least 8 years of progressive experience in communications, with some of that time spent specifically focused on internal communications
- Rich experience counseling and prepping senior executives, as well as rapid response and issues management communications
- Ability to connect with a variety of audiences from individual contributors to executives, from technical to non-technical employees
- A solid track record of building collaboratively with cross-functional teams, a plus if able to mentor and guide other members of internal teams
- Deep emotional intelligence that enables effectively engaging with individuals with varying levels of support and getting people on board with Addepar’s mission
- Outstanding skills using quantitative and qualitative data to tell stories that inform decisions and prompt action
- Exceptional writing and editing skills and ability to make messaging relevant
- Confidentiality and business ethics; demonstrating outstanding judgment and discretion
- Ability to thrive in high-stress, fast-paced situations
- Strong sense of urgency in driving projects to completion
- Finger on the pulse of communication tools, resources and trends
- Act Like an Owner - Think and operate with intention, purpose and care. Own outcomes.
- Build Together - Collaborate to unlock the best solutions. Deliver lasting value.
- Champion Our Clients - Exceed client expectations. Our clients’ success is our success.
- Drive Innovation - Be bold and unconstrained in problem solving. Transform the industry.
- Embrace Learning - Engage our community to broaden our perspective. Bring a growth mindset.
In addition to our core values, Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.
To ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.
Unfortunately, at this time we cannot accept Colorado applicants.