Who We Are
Addepar’s purpose is to maximize the positive impact of the world’s capital. More than 700 of the world’s leading financial services firms trust Addepar to unlock the power and possibility of informed, data driven investing and advice. These family offices, wealth managers, banks and institutions use Addepar’s purpose-built SaaS platform and associated Marketplace to deliver exceptional value to their clients in a modern, scalable and secure way.
Our clients use Addepar to manage and advise on more than $3.5 trillion in assets, and we’ve been adding more than $15 billion per week for many consecutive quarters, making us one of the fastest growing companies in fintech. Our board and investors are some of the best in the business: D1 Capital, WestCap, 8VC and Valor Equity Partners have led our last few rounds.
We’re now expanding Addepar’s business around the globe, with clients in more than 25 countries. We’re constantly doubling down on tech- and data-fueled innovation, and our product and platform roadmap is more ambitious today than ever. We place our clients at the center of everything we do, and see a virtually unlimited set of opportunities to expand our client footprint and deepen the value we can unlock by building together.
Addepar is a Forbes Fintech 50 company and an honored member of the CB Insights Fintech 250. Addepar embraces a global flexible workforce model with offices in Silicon Valley, New York City, Salt Lake City and Edinburgh, Scotland.
Who We Are
Addepar’s mission is to bring data, technology and people together to help investors make more informed and timely investment decisions. Our wealth management platform is transforming the fintech industry by providing data aggregation, analytics and reporting for even the most complex investment portfolios. Here, your voice matters. We believe that portfolio, market and client insights can make a significant and sustainable impact, one person and one community at a time. Working at the intersection of groundbreaking technology and limitless financial services industry growth, we are optimizing how capital is put to work.
The Client Engagement & Success Team at Addepar is responsible for the complete post-sales lifecycle of an Addepar client. Through strategic guidance and partnership, CE&S will ensure clients derive maximum value from the platform, leading to overall adoption success, retention, and renewal. Few roles provide such a direct impact on the growth of the company. You will become a trusted advisor to these customers, deeply understanding their business and their needs, and help them maximize the value they get from Addepar. This role involves working closely with the Account Manager, cross-functional Product and R&D teams, and Services functions to drive best practices and utilization of the platform. You will be the client’s internal advocate, helping ensure an excellent experience, and gathering feedback on ways that Addepar can build the next generation of client-focused solutions.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing entrepreneurial company. The ideal candidate is comfortable working hands-on, is ambitious, and results-oriented. You will know you are doing an outstanding job when your customers renew and expand their usage of Addepar. You have excellent organizational skills to juggle multiple priorities and are a great communicator who empathizes with your audience. You are inventive in the face of challenges, use your expertise to consult on best practices, and refuse to give up until our clients succeed.
What You’ll Do
- Cultivate long-term relationships with your portfolio of assigned clients, connecting with key business executives and power users utilizing the platform day-in and day-out.
- Develop a deep understanding of your clients’ business requirements, industry challenges and goals coupled with a strong understanding of how they are using their Addepar solutions to maximize their adoption, growth, and ensuring account retention as well as the trusted advisor role with the client.
- Provide strategic oversight during the entire client journey including implementation, optimization, growth, renewal and ensure a seamless handover of knowledge and responsibilities where appropriate
- Develop success plans with clients, including agreed-to mutual KPIs
- Drive adoption of the platform and provide continuous education to clients on the monthly release enhancements to the software
- Confidently discuss opportunities for Addepar services, solutions, and best practices in a way that influences internal and external stakeholders to drive outcomes from pre-sales to post-sales engagement. Assist in the identification of new revenue opportunities for the Account Manager and participate in presentations to clients, including but not limited to:
- New projects and management and sale of additional service hours
- Other Addepar products/partners for cross-sell
- Understanding contractual commitments and opportunities for additional revenue
- Partner with the Account Manager to deliver quarterly business reviews to align on business priorities, optimization opportunities, Addepar’s product roadmap, and review product usage patterns or insights
- Be the voice of the client to Product Management, Product Marketing, Support, Renewals, Services, Finance, etc. building strong working relationship with each to ensure client success and consistency of contact
- Build and maintain a high level of client satisfaction and reference-ability by successfully diagnosing business operations of clients and prescribing appropriate solutions and Services
- Evangelize Addepar customer success stories as well as customer success systems and processes; Develop/maintain technical and business knowledge of industry directions and trends.
Who You Are
- 5+ years experience in a client-facing role for financial products or services utilized by family offices and/or UHNW individuals
- Experience building and maximizing relationships with key influencers, decision makers, and power users; executive presence and ability to successfully navigate and persuade all levels of an organization
- Proven track record of translating business needs into technical utilization of available product solutions
- History of success as a consultant, pre-sales, technical account manager, or equivalent driving change management and adoption effortsStrong analytical skills and rigor around bringing discipline, rules, thoroughness, consistency and framework to processes and operations.
- You have knowledge of technology that helps you engage and have credibility with product groups within Addepar and our clients’ (including executive level)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong time management and prioritization skills
- Track record of managing large, complex projects and/or programs
- Handle difficult customers or situations and can demonstrate resolutions
- Work well with others at all levels of the organization
- Ability to navigate data and people to find answers
- Possess the motivation and flexibility to work well in a high-growth environment where situations and environments can change quickly; willingness to tackle projects or initiatives independently
- Ability to communicate in Spanish, Portuguese, French (or other languages)
- You are open to travel
- Act Like an Owner - Think and operate with intention, purpose and care. Own outcomes.
- Build Together - Collaborate to unlock the best solutions. Deliver lasting value.
- Champion Our Clients - Exceed client expectations. Our clients’ success is our success.
- Drive Innovation - Be bold and unconstrained in problem solving. Transform the industry.
- Embrace Learning - Engage our community to broaden our perspective. Bring a growth mindset.
In addition to our core values, Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.
To ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.
Unfortunately, at this time we cannot accept Colorado applicants.