Who We Are
Addepar’s purpose is to maximize the positive impact of the world’s capital. More than 700 of the world’s leading financial services firms trust Addepar to unlock the power and possibility of informed, data driven investing and advice. These family offices, wealth managers, banks and institutions use Addepar’s purpose-built SaaS platform and associated Marketplace to deliver exceptional value to their clients in a modern, scalable and secure way.
Our clients use Addepar to manage and advise on more than $3.5 trillion in assets, and we’ve been adding more than $15 billion per week for many consecutive quarters, making us one of the fastest growing companies in fintech. Our board and investors are some of the best in the business: D1 Capital, WestCap, 8VC and Valor Equity Partners have led our last few rounds.
We’re now expanding Addepar’s business around the globe, with clients in more than 25 countries. We’re constantly doubling down on tech- and data-fueled innovation, and our product and platform roadmap is more ambitious today than ever. We place our clients at the center of everything we do, and see a virtually unlimited set of opportunities to expand our client footprint and deepen the value we can unlock by building together.
Addepar is a Forbes Fintech 50 company and an honored member of the CB Insights Fintech 250. Addepar embraces a global flexible workforce model with offices in Silicon Valley, New York City, Salt Lake City and Edinburgh, Scotland.
Being a part of the AddeU Internship Program, you will be working on a meaningful project(s) that you can feel proud of and present back to the company at the end of the experience. In addition to having a supporting manager and mentor, we have a fantastic onboarding program to get you acclimated and ready for your time with us. Fun events and super cool swag are also included!
At the moment, our 12 week internship experience is remote. Dates are currently set for May - August, 2022 but please consult with your recruiter. Seeking US and Canadian students only.
We are currently seeking a Community Marketing Intern to join our Marketing Team. The Corporate Marketing team supports our clients and network advocacy programs. This internship provides the opportunity for a creative, self-starter to work cross-functionally with Sales, Account Management, Product, Product Marketing and clients to manage key deliverables of our community marketing programs.
This is a multi-disciplinary role that requires an individual to be comfortable wearing multiple hats including strategic program support, creative storytelling and driving deep engagement with the community to further unlock value with Addepar. The ideal candidate will have strong interests in developing unique ideas, crafting original content and facilitating cross-collaboration that impact the greater Addepar community that align with the corporate brand look, feel and messaging.
What You’ll Do
- Work cross-functionally to manage & develop content for multiple channels that reach our community
- Ensure the client voice is represented across the company and aid in testimonial creation
- Support programs and milestone development by diving into content and engagement analytics to gain insights on opportunities for improvement
- Support Community Marketing Manager on ongoing programs and ideate on creation of new community initiatives
- Share knowledge of current and emerging content marketing, community marketing and advocacy trends
Who You Are
- Must be currently enrolled in a post-secondary educational institution (university must be located in the US & Canada) & must be returning to school after internship
- Available to intern for the full 12 weeks
- Preferred Major: Marketing, Communications
- Strong project management skills; deadline driven and able to juggle multiple tasks and priorities
- Excellent communication & collaboration skills
- Compassionate with a willingness to dive into community-marketing trends
- Organized and articulate, with impeccable attention to detail; strong interpersonal skills
- Love for the creative process including brainstorming
- You are passionate about learning, improving your craft, following industry trends, etc.
- BONUS: Experience in community management, social media or content creation
- Act Like an Owner - Think and operate with intention, purpose and care. Own outcomes.
- Build Together - Collaborate to unlock the best solutions. Deliver lasting value.
- Champion Our Clients - Exceed client expectations. Our clients’ success is our success.
- Drive Innovation - Be bold and unconstrained in problem solving. Transform the industry.
- Embrace Learning - Engage our community to broaden our perspective. Bring a growth mindset.
In addition to our core values, Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.
To ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.
Unfortunately, at this time we cannot accept Colorado applicants.