Who We Are
Addepar’s mission is to bring data, technology and people together to help investors make more informed and timely investment decisions. Our wealth management platform is transforming the fintech industry by providing data aggregation, analytics and reporting for even the most complex investment portfolios. Here, your voice matters. We believe that portfolio, market and client insights can make a significant and sustainable impact, one person and one community at a time. Working at the intersection of groundbreaking technology and limitless financial services industry growth, we are optimizing how capital is put to work.
Being a part of the AddeU Internship Program, you will be working on a meaningful project(s) that you can feel proud of and present back to the company at the end of the experience. In addition to having a supporting manager and mentor, we have a fantastic onboarding program to get you acclimated and ready for your time with us. Fun events and super cool swag are also included!
At the moment, our 12 week internship experience is remote. Dates are currently set for May - August, 2022 but please consult with your recruiter. Seeking US and Canadian students only.
We are currently seeking a Product Analytics Intern! The Product Analytics function at Addepar helps our product & engineering teams make informed decisions about design, prioritization, and how we do product development. We play a critical role in ensuring our valuable time and efforts are spent on solving the right problem the right way.
As a full-time product analytics intern, you’ll apply your curiosity and analytical skills to support one major product initiative, from refining and tracking success metrics, dissecting user behavior, and gathering and analyzing additional data to support decisions along the way. You will be paired with and mentored by an analytics expert, and participate in brainstorming sessions, stakeholder meetings, analytics round tables, and other cross-functional activities throughout your internship. You will learn about the technologies involved in typical BI stacks as well as those used to gather and analyze user behaviors in products. You will walk away with an in-depth understanding of the product-development process at a fintech startup and how data can play a critical role.
This position has the potential to convert to a full-time position.
What You’ll Do
- Collaborate with product, engineering and business stakeholders to understand data needs and define requirements
- Assess data availability and quality, and work with data engineers to ensure required data sets are extracted and transformed, if needed, for analysis
- Analyze and visualize data to generate actionable insights for stakeholders
- Present your findings and status at key milestones
- Enable self-service monitoring of key metrics through good dashboard experience, documentation and stakeholder training
Who You Are
- Must be currently enrolled in a post-secondary educational institution (university must be located in the US & Canada) & must be returning to school after internship
- Available to intern for the full 12 weeks
- 2+ years of experience or equivalent education covering databases and SQL
- Excellent communication (verbal, written and visual) and storytelling skills
- Experience with BI tools is strongly preferred (Looker, Tableau, Periscope, etc.)
- Passion for seeking insights in data and using data to solve problems that matter
- Readiness to learn new technologies and systems
- Familiarity with the financial industry preferred
- Interested in pursuing a career in analytics, product management, program management, operations preferred
Addepar was founded in 2009 by Palantir co-founder Joe Lonsdale, who currently serves as an active Chairman of its Board of Directors and General Partner at 8VC. Addepar works with hundreds of leading financial advisors, family offices and large financial institutions that manage data for over $3 trillion of assets on the company's platform. Addepar was named a Forbes Fintech 50 company and honored as a member of the CB Insights Fintech 250. Addepar is headquartered in Silicon Valley and has offices in New York City, Salt Lake City and Edinburgh, Scotland.
At Addepar, we are driven by our core values:
- Take Action - We believe in empowering each other to make decisions that elevate our colleagues and our communities.
- Build Together - We celebrate success by recognizing the value of collaborating with each other, our clients and partners.
- Best Ideas Win - We welcome new ideas that inspire change.
- Demand Transparency - We encourage open discussion and information-sharing to strengthen communication across organizations.
- Solve Problems that Matter - We put our community of clients and partners first by creating technology that meets their needs today
In addition to our core values, Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.
To ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.
Unfortunately, at this time we cannot accept Colorado applicants.