Who We Are
Addepar’s mission is to bring data, technology and people together to help investors make more informed and timely investment decisions. Our wealth management platform is transforming the fintech industry by providing data aggregation, analytics and reporting for even the most complex investment portfolios. Here, your voice matters. We believe that portfolio, market and client insights can make a significant and sustainable impact, one person and one community at a time. Working at the intersection of groundbreaking technology and limitless financial services industry growth, we are optimizing how capital is put to work.
We are currently seeking a Relationship Manager to join our Data Feed Client Services team! The Data Feed Client Services team owns the end to end Addepar Data Network client experience. Addepar’s Data Network consists of over 180 financial institutions providing client portfolio data to Addepar via direct daily data feed. This role is highly visible and a trusted, reliable resource for both external and internal stakeholders. Individuals in this role can expect to work with a vast global client base and network of custodians, banks, broker dealers, fund admins, and data aggregators. This role is pivotal in driving strategic initiatives that will contribute to Addepar’s overall data aggregation strategy and client outcomes.
What You’ll Do
- Establish and grow meaningful long term relationships with existing data partners to drive successful mutual outcomes.
- Meet with prospective data partners to sell benefits and explain requirements of being part of the Addepar Data Network.
- Advocate for Addepar clients and act as an expert in Addepar’s data feed products and services.
- Design and drive strategic initiatives to accelerate growth of the Addepar Data Network, including global data aggregation expansion.
- Connect dots between vast arrays of individuals across technology, sales, business, and client success among our clients, data partners, and internal teams.
- Set Strategic direction for future growth opportunities for new and existing partners
- Design, launch, and complete successful data partner programs and initiatives
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Technology or related field
- 5+ years relationship management or 8+ years equivalent experience in financial services or wealth management
- Understanding of portfolio data aggregation and financial performance reporting
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills; ability to translate across varying business and technical audiences including pitches and presentations
- Proven experience building and maximizing relationships with key influencers, decision makers, and subject matter experts
- Executive presence and ability to successfully navigate and persuade all levels of an organization
- Track record of managing complex projects and/or programs independently
- Excited by ambiguity and solving problems through data and people
- Ability to communicate in Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, German, or other languages a plus
Addepar was founded in 2009 by Palantir co-founder Joe Lonsdale, who currently serves as an active Chairman of its Board of Directors and General Partner at 8VC. Addepar works with hundreds of leading financial advisors, family offices and large financial institutions that manage data for over $3 trillion of assets on the company's platform. Addepar was named a Forbes Fintech 50 company and honored as a member of the CB Insights Fintech 250. Addepar is headquartered in Silicon Valley and has offices in New York City, Salt Lake City and Edinburgh, Scotland.
At Addepar, we are driven by our core values:
- Take Action - We believe in empowering each other to make decisions that elevate our colleagues and our communities.
- Build Together - We celebrate success by recognizing the value of collaborating with each other, our clients and partners.
- Best Ideas Win - We welcome new ideas that inspire change.
- Demand Transparency - We encourage open discussion and information-sharing to strengthen communication across organizations.
- Solve Problems that Matter - We put our community of clients and partners first by creating technology that meets their needs today
In addition to our core values, Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.
To ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.