Who We Are
Addepar’s mission is to bring data, technology and people together to help investors make more informed and timely investment decisions. Our wealth management platform is transforming the fintech industry by providing data aggregation, analytics and reporting for even the most complex investment portfolios. Here, your voice matters. We believe that portfolio, market and client insights can make a significant and sustainable impact, one person and one community at a time. Working at the intersection of groundbreaking technology and limitless financial services industry growth, we are optimizing how capital is put to work.
You’ll join Addepar’s Software Platform group to build and improve foundational customer architecture for our many web applications. Your contributions will directly impact how Addepar customers are introduced to the product, how they unlock its potential, and how our client services team supports them. To succeed, you’ll work with experienced engineers and a cross-discipline squad across a broad surface of product features and codebases.
Experience in any of those tools isn’t a requirement. In this role, learning new technologies and skills is to be expected, and you’ll need to adapt to and build for our broad technology stack (as well as to technology choices we haven’t yet considered). The systems you build will need to scale globally, but will also scale the effectiveness of our client services organization as our user base grows.
What You’ll Do
- Partner with engineers and leadership across the product and client operations organizations to design and implement a consistent and scalable client experience across our products.
- Build tooling that unlocks the productivity of Addepar’s customers, as well as that of your engineering, product, and client operations peers.
- Tackle the challenge of building a global product, and a global team.
- Advocate for best practices and process improvements.
Who You Are
- B.S., M.S., or Ph.D. in Computer Science or similar technical field of study (or equivalent practical experience.)
- 6+ years experience as a professional software engineer
- A passion for implementing best practices and a bias toward smart automation
- Proven ability to collaborate with other engineers
- Some experience with Java development
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
Addepar was founded in 2009 by Palantir co-founder Joe Lonsdale, who currently serves as an active Chairman of its Board of Directors and General Partner at 8VC. Addepar works with hundreds of leading financial advisors, family offices and large financial institutions that manage data for over $3 trillion of assets on the company's platform. Addepar was named a Forbes Fintech 50 company and honored as a member of the CB Insights Fintech 250. Addepar is headquartered in Silicon Valley and has offices in New York City, Salt Lake City and Edinburgh, Scotland.
At Addepar, we are driven by our core values:
- Take Action - We believe in empowering each other to make decisions that elevate our colleagues and our communities.
- Build Together - We celebrate success by recognizing the value of collaborating with each other, our clients and partners.
- Best Ideas Win - We welcome new ideas that inspire change.
- Demand Transparency - We encourage open discussion and information-sharing to strengthen communication across organizations.
- Solve Problems that Matter - We put our community of clients and partners first by creating technology that meets their needs today
In addition to our core values, Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.
To ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.
Unfortunately, at this time we cannot accept Colorado applicants.