Who We Are
Addepar’s mission is to bring data, technology and people together to help investors make more informed and timely investment decisions. Our wealth management platform is transforming the fintech industry by providing data aggregation, analytics and reporting for even the most complex investment portfolios. Here, your voice matters. We believe that portfolio, market and client insights can make a significant and sustainable impact, one person and one community at a time. Working at the intersection of groundbreaking technology and limitless financial services industry growth, we are optimizing how capital is put to work.
Solutions Consultants/Architects are responsible for designing and implementing out-of-the-box solutions for new clients, ensuring that we are efficiently and effectively onboarding some of the world’s most sophisticated investors. They are focused on identifying how Addepar can unlock significant value for our clients’ businesses and regularly call upon their analytical skills in order to advise clients on how to model and examine their financial instruments and assets. They have a deep understanding of both finance and technology, take ownership of our clients’ happiness and excel at project governance.
Our ideal candidate has a history of providing a superior client experience directly in investment management or in software deployments of a related domain. They are given discretion over their projects and work schedule, and are expected to display a strong sense of self-reliance as well as the ability to collaborate with other Addepar resources within our Sales, Product and Partnership organizations. They must be a strong project manager and possess a deep understanding of our target markets (or a hunger and willingness to learn). They also possess the technical skills to take a hands-on approach to teaching, learning, and developing the functions of our organization.
What You’ll Do
- Leverage technical and industry expertise to onboard users and client data onto Addepar
- Deliver high-value client outcomes aligned with client expectations and transition seamlessly to a best-practice operating model
- Effectively and proactively manage expectations both internally and externally throughout the entire project lifecycle
- Ensure retention of clients driven by high client satisfaction and referenceability
- Manage scope change to deliver high value client outcomes aligned with client expectations
- 100% compliance with gold standard responsibilities and documentation
- Own historical data conversions from start-to-finish leveraging Addepar’s best practice methodologies
- Prioritize and context-switch effectively to execute on simultaneous projects, seeing each through to the finish line
- Proactively communicate project health and status to internal and external senior leadership
- Think critically about how to improve our current processes and tools both internally and externally as our client base expands
- Minimize project effort and duration through the development of scalable processes, pre-configured templates and improved methodologies
- Own and manage delivery assurance for external, third-party engagements
- Be an expert on all things Addepar
Who You Are:
- Professional experience in Project management, Financial Services or Consulting is preferred. Prior client-facing experience is a plus
- Candidates must have superior communication, organizational, and time-management skills
- A deep understanding of historical data conversion methodologies and different source systems (or a hunger and willingness to learn).
- Process-oriented with an eye toward continuous improvement
- The ideal candidate must be independent, adaptable and can thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal skills to train and communicate effectively with clients via email, on the phone and face-to-face
- Passion for technology and finance
- Occasional Travel
- [Bonus] Previous experience in investment management software implementations
- [Bonus] Previous experience with programming/scripting, specifically python
- [Bonus] Previous experience with Salesforce
Addepar was founded in 2009 by Palantir co-founder Joe Lonsdale, who currently serves as an active Chairman of its Board of Directors and General Partner at 8VC. Addepar works with hundreds of leading financial advisors, family offices and large financial institutions that manage data for over $3 trillion of assets on the company's platform. Addepar was named a Forbes Fintech 50 company and honored as a member of the CB Insights Fintech 250. Addepar is headquartered in Silicon Valley and has offices in New York City, Salt Lake City and Edinburgh, Scotland.
At Addepar, we are driven by our core values:
- Take Action - We believe in empowering each other to make decisions that elevate our colleagues and our communities.
- Build Together - We celebrate success by recognizing the value of collaborating with each other, our clients and partners.
- Best Ideas Win - We welcome new ideas that inspire change.
- Demand Transparency - We encourage open discussion and information-sharing to strengthen communication across organizations.
- Solve Problems that Matter - We put our community of clients and partners first by creating technology that meets their needs today
In addition to our core values, Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.
To ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.